Let's Date! Deku-kun!

"Ahhhh! No! Please don't make fun of my dream, Mina

"Ahhhh! No! Please don't make fun of my dream, Mina." I demanded them to stop since they were teasing me on my dream where I was reading a book to our child. Midoriya and I were a married couple!!

"Come on now Yao-momo!" Mina patted  my back to cheer me on. "How about go a date with him?" "With him?" She suggested. "That's actually a good idea", Jirou suprisingly says, "there's a café near district 4 and Aoyama, Ilda and Uraraka said that the tea there is fantastic." "Really?!" I asked elevatingly.
Since I'm into tea I quickly agreed to their suggestions without hesitation.

"Alright then!" Mina stands up making a fist ready, "let's get you dressed up in a cute outfit!" The two began to search my clothes and match foe what it suitable for a date. Jirou wasn't really a romance person but since she saw Midoriya and I together recently she was touched and had the courage to date Kaminari. It went well but only a little time. It has been 2 two days and one night since our arrival here in the Island. We pretty much been busying having so much fun and helping the peoe in the town.

"Oh yeah!" Mina points at Jirou and tells her to play rock music. Jirou turns her music app on and played "Stand out fit in" song. "Rock on!!" Mina sways her hips on the beats while Jirou gives some feet moves while searching for casual clothing. Mina teies out every outfits and designs to match up with me and to catch up Izuku's attention. The rhythm and beats gives me the chills and as well as hypes me up for upcoming date. Jirou goes down to call Midoriya for the date since he's not that busy.

"Hey Yao-momo", Mina puts her head on my shoulder and embraces me with her arms. "Next time I want you to prepare my date with Kirishima, okay?" She asked shyly trying hide her fear of ruining her date. "Don't worry, Mina", I cheered up, "it's just like being a hero. Be his friend and guide!" "Yes! I will!" She jumps and tells me more about tips and instructions.

A few minutes later everyone was confused on why I was wearing a long yellow dress, white jacket with leather straps, cute pink boots and a little purse. They took a glance at my ponytail and long eyelashes on. "Sorry to keep you waiting Yaoyorozu!" Midoriya climbed doen the stairs. At first glance I spaced out. He wore a cyan jacket, black T-shirt, a bowtie, brown pants and red shoes. He gave a hand and both went outside the café like a couple. "Huh?!" Bakugo said, "is that even allowed or heroic?! Hey! Damn brat?!" Bakugo screams at Deku with a villainous face,"You better master your quirk before you go buddy-buddy you piece of-

"Quiet down you problematic child." Mr. Aizawa calms him down with his equipment as everyone laughs.

We walked until we arrived at the café. While waiting for our orders we talked about what we'll do after the summer. Midoriya briefly explains that he's get stronger to be at the top. He sips the tea as I quietly slice the cake and chomp! We told jokes about the past like the entrance exams, talked seriously during the dark times and school moments. After our delightful and refreshing food, Midoriya pulls out a book that I saw in the dream, the book's title "Time against our Love". "Yaoyorozu? Do you know this book at some point?" Midoriya asked. "Oh ah it's just that I-I've seen it in my dreams that a boy was holding that same book.

Midoriya's POV:
"Wait can it be? That girl. No no the girl had red-green hair. It can't be Yaoyorozu." I whispered to myself

Yaoyorozu's POV:
"No way, is he that boy? In my dreams? But I mean he has a messy hair. No way." I thought carefully and throughly.

Midoriya's POV:
"So that means..

Yaoyorozu's POV:
"So that means..

They boths say, "you are that person in my dream?!?!" With their suprised faces they try to solve the msytery behind those dreams.

"Yaoyo- I mean M-momo", Deku asked, "did you have red ontop and green hair at the bottom?" "Yes I did." I revealed the truth why I hid the colors of my hair because people would call me a nerd when I was a little chubby, wore glasses and had a funny hair color when I was elemetary to middle school.

We solved the people in the scenes except the other boy. We also recalled that we meet at some point when we were around 4-5 years old at that playground. I remember visiting my cousins near Deku's place that's why we would usually meet at the playground. So Deku mentions that we were friends at that time.

W-we were childhood friends? But how's the other kid with was us in the dream? One person did come in mind.

"Pheonix"

Pheonix's perspective:
"My Lord! Tear Dragon has sent the message but got captured."

"Send Overhaul and Gentle Criminal to the island. I want to destroy Midoriya. Also Bakugo and that Yaoyorozu shall be brought back in my hands."

"Yes my Lord! They'll be leaving in a short while!!"

"Leave now before I could obliterate your face. The world shall be purified."