Respect 💕

It was the girls' turn to take a bath. We, the girls, heads to the bath. Mina was as rowdy as always, Uraraka then aproached me and gave me a thinking a face. "Are you two dating?" She asked blushingly and unspecifically. "Uh who?" I asked like my normal self with the same tone I use. "Izuku." She replied back. "No we ar- I get cut by Mina as she butts in in our conversation. "Wait wha?!" She exclaims, "you and Midoriya are dating?" "No we aren't you got the wrong idea." I cleared the misunderstanding. We then undressed and dived in our big bath tub. Mina helped me scrub my back after. "Mhmm..", Mina wondered with a face that shows she has an idea in her head.
"Hey Mo- she suddenly gets cut off by a sound beside our bathroom. Jirou observes the ruckus using her quirk against the wall. She says it's Midoriya and Mineta.

"Mineta?", Izuku calls out. "Shhh!" Mineta shuts him up and replies back, "Can't you see? I'm trying to sneak peek to see the girls naked!!" "That's one of a jerk crap." Jirou whispers while hearing their conversation.

Uraraka tries to go out but gets stopped by Froppy's tongue. Mina says wait to see what will be the outcome. Us, girls, can hear their conversation outside since we have Jirou. The voices that we hear from her cannot be heard from outside, so it's only available to us. "That perv." I referred to Mineta. I also wondered if Midoriya will take advantage of us. "Mineta," Izuku speaks up, "you know that is not nice right?" "Come on man," Mineta encourages Midoriya, "let's do this! This a chance since the other boys are in patrol and tag teams duties. You want to do it, right?" I started to smile since I believe that Midoriya isn't the kind of person who would do such a thing. I mean last time I saw him with a girl named "Melissa" dating? No. I think they were just friends.

"Come on now Mineta", Midoriya reminds him, "if you wanted to be a hero then learn to show respect first." The other girls then jawdropped from Midoriya's words. I was the only calm one since I know him. Mineta then tries to peek but gets unconious by Izuku's slap on the neck. "Sorry Mineta", he says, "gonna bring you back then to your room." Mina then jumps off and tries to hug Izuku butt naked. "Thanks Midoriya!!" Mina screamed. Izuku then escapes by running after he saw Uraraka peeking from the door. "Aww man", Mina cools down, "I tried to praise him."

I then finished by pouring water ontop of my head and head off to my room covered with a towel.

I arrive in my room got dressed up and prepared to go to the kitchen. I then set up the pans and pots for our lunch only for us eight since the other left for their interships and duties. I gathered the vegtables on the platform and released the cutting board. "Hey Yaoyorozu", Izuku called out in the distance, "sorry about the ruckus near the girl's bathroom and it's not like I was peeking or any-

"It's okay", I cut him off, "it's was just Mineta I know, thanks." I ended the conversation since I was busy chopping the chives. "Here, let me help you Yaoyorozu." Midoriya butts in. He happily gathers the leafs and slices for our hot soup. He wore an apron next with a heart on it. I blushed a little since it was cute. "Cute isn't it?" I asked him. "Which one, the cabbage?" He asked sarcasticly. He laughed and smiled at me and went back to stirring the soup inside the boiling pot. I then laughed and sparkled with delightment since I knew him as a respectful person and caring.

"Hey Izuku," I asked.

"Call me Deku if you don't mind."He changed the topic a bit.

"S-sure", I replied back with glee, "call me Momo instead as well."

"Sure thing!" He said happily.

We then cooked together as we stir, chopped, and dice.

"Hey Momo," Deku asked, "here can you taste this if this is good already?" He held a spoon with soup and a hand guarding the bottom, basically like he's gonna feed me.

"Wait- what?!" I turned red and nervous all of a sudden while Midoriya stared at me with a confused face. "Everything alright Momo?" He asked.

"Wow seriously you guys, you look so cute togehter." Mina butts in again.

"Eh? Hehhhh?!?!?!"