It's a game with you😖😖

"Midoriya!!" A girl called out, "watcha reading?" "Oh this?" Izuku pointed out, "It's a book about a boy and a girl who travelled back to time together to get a happy future for the both of them!" Izuku showed the book to the girl. "So it's about romance?" She asked, suddenly they spotted another kid who was looking at them hiding at a tree. The then invited him to read with her and Midoriya.

"Yao-momo! A voice called, "Yao-momo! "Yao-momo!" I woke up panting with tears on my face. Jirou was there beside me trying to comfort me. "Were you dreaming?" Jirou asked, "What was it?" Honestly the dream was blurry and confusing. The scene was at a cold day at a playground with Midoriya and another boy when we were kids. I mean we weren't childhood friends or something. I don't recall any of those memories being with Midoriya. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just a nightmare with some creepy looking monsters." I lied and sat beside Jirou. "Momo!" Deku called out, "Ar- a -are you okay? A-are y-you fine?" He panicked holding a glass of water on his hand. "I'm fine don't worry Midoriya." I replied back and drank the water that he brought for me. Jirou sets up a console that she brought secretly with her. Midoriya was delighted and helped her with the set up. I haven't really played video games in my entire life since I'm really into books and reading. "Can I try to play?" I asked Jirou and Midoriya. "Sure!" Midoriya then sat beside me giving the controller. He taught  me the controls and what to press. I got flustered and red since he was sooo close to me. We touched shoulder to shoulder while play the game "Super Mario Bros". Jirou showed me the secrets places and items placed on the game. "Here you'll jump and land on that goomba to kill it." Jirou instructed. "Alright, you can sprint to speed up and touch the top of the flag." Midoriya guided my hands and fingers while I focus on my first time playing a video game.

After a while it turned midnight and we played 1v1 games, sometimes Jirou and Midoriya would play. I stayed to watch them play. I really got excited for the fun we are having tonight. We had so much fun until we got sleepy again. Jirou this time took the big bed. Deku and I settled on the floor with our sleeping bags and pillow. Minutes later Midoriya finally went to sleep. He put his face near me making me nervous. His fresh breathe that I feel and smell, his lips near to mine, and his innocent closed eyes. I was tempted to embrace him without thinking twice I raised my arm but suddenly He wrapped his arm and leg to me and his face very close to mine. I didn't really mind since he's asleep. Our noses touched and his hair resting onto my forehead. I panted and blushed because of the scene, it's like- like a romantic scene. I observed that when Uraraka gets close to Deku he tries to look away while blushing. I th-think this is how he feels when someone is close to him. I'm feeling the same right now since he is close to me.

I started to lean back and face him. I gave him a-a-a-a a k-ki- kis, no I resisted myself. Even so, I have feelings for him. I held a hand to his cheek made a little turn, closed my eyes and positioned my lips. I gave a 10 seconds kiss to Deku without him noticing. It felt nice and warm. I kissed Midoriya without hesitating from the 10 seconds moment. Also my first kiss was him, not Todoroki.