The Phoenix and it's fire

-The Pheonix-

-The Pheonix-

Notes form the author: I know the real spelling is "Phoenix" not Pheonix, but I decided to twist it since it's codenames anyways.

Myth and Legends: The Phoenix is a long-lived bird that can regenerate. It's associated with the sun itself. A Phoenix can obtain a new life by arising from ashes of its predecessor.

Pheonix's backstory: The poor little boy from the past was descriminated, alot. With his dark skin color and with crappy hair color that is pink and brown. His parents where so abusive that even his relatives left him, avoided him. Though his only playtime was with Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Bakugo when they were kids. There is where he had fun.

They play, read and laugh when they had the time to see other. They were the first ones to think of being heroes. They inspired each other to be cool heroes. They cared for each other. They're the only ones, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Bakugo who treated him kindly. But things changed.

His parents beated him up even more. They experiemented on him. With his great fire power and regeneration his parents wanted more. They stole Midoriya's quirk after observing him. The power of manipulation. The thirst of power and hunger for hatred gave the parents an idea to take him away.

They were gonna bring him to America but a plane crash. Luckily after Pheonix received the quirk manipulation he was the only survivor of the crash. He was able to levitate himself and burn the whole cuba island.

He decided to destroy the world and reverse time. In order to do this he recruited villains in America. Tear Dragon: quirk is Storm, Seeker: quirk is foresight, BlackTooth: quirk is Meteor Shower, and finally Hellspear: quirk is magma manipulation.

After planning for years, Seeker announced that he needs to reverse time but in order to do that they need Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Bakugo's blood to finish their rituals in the sky. After the plan was prepared. They decided to finish the mission.

Their plan: they will go back to japan and ravage a little to create destruction and forces of villains. After attracting villains they lure pro heroes to lessen the distraction during the ritual. After gathering forces they bring out the forces to kidnap Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Bakugo to complete their mission.

With them now, they travel to Nirvana and power up the tower of the gods by absorbing the energy and the flames of the sun. With the blood in their hands, they can completely rewind time but only with one person to go back. The past will change after this happens.
_________________________________________
Not Momo's POV anymore:

At the distance, Gentle Criminal and Overhaul appears in front of class 1-A with a dramatic entrance walking out from the smoke. Overhaul fused himself with Nighteye. With six gigantic arms. Bakugo tries to strike Gentle but gets electricuted by Tear Dragon who escaped. The storm raged as the lightnings hit the town. Overhaul changes the landscape of the fields as Gentle makes the ground wobbly.

Todoroki builts at ice wall. Midoriya breaks it into bita and Sero tapes it swinging it directly to the villains. Kirishima, Sato and Koda helps to rescue the citizens. Mineta comes near Overhaul to trap him but falls onto Gentle's trap bouncing him and gets obliterated by Overhaul as soon as he was touched. With the bloodbath Eraser and the other pro heroes tries to counter but gets electricuted really bad.

What's left for the fight was between the students and villains. Deku does 100% and puts Eri onto his back using Aoyama's cape. Eri's quirk activated giving Midoriya a flashy show. His power and speed increases and counter assaults against Gentle first. Gentle gets eliminated badly and falls near Overhaul's side. The battle is between Midoriya infinite 100% versus Overhaul+Gentle+Nighteye and Mineta. With Overhaul's new form the gigantic monster figure 10 times larger than a Mosasaurus dinosaur. The monster contained 20 giant arms and hands, a plague mask face, a big body structure and a see-through skeleton chest.

The battle went intense and wild. Overhaul gets beaten badly in the sky since Midoriya was unstoppable with Eri. The match was over in less than 5 minutes with Overhaul unconcious on the ground unable to move, talk or use his quirk. The villain, Tear Dragon, steals Bakugo and escapes riding a water dragon.

"Bakugo!!!" Midoriya cried out as he stayed put in an uncontrolled body and mind. Eraser uses his quirk to Eri to calm her down. Midoriya faints slowly as he falls down to the ground.

"Everybody!" Aizawa called out being the leader now, "we need to be a team. The world is ending. We need heroes."

"Mr. Aizawa", Midoriya called out, "I have one." Midoriya falls down again and goes unconcious.

The skies cleared up. The rain stops as the fires continued to spread and burn the buildings and houses.

"Hey Creation girl", Mirko held on Momo's shoulder, "They got Bakugo, they can't let you get kidnapped as well as the messy green hair one. I overheard from La Brava a spy from the forces of Pheonix."

"This girl has the quirk to rewind time but not at will." Eraser explained, "They're gonna mess up our timeline and reality if they complete the ritual."

"Then we fight." Yaoyorozu cheered up with a serious face.