The Phoenix vs All Might

(Before Midoriya's group arrived)

"Nine", Pheonix sits on a throne ontop of U.A., "deliver my forces to the west side. Tell Re-Destro and Blacktooth to prepare the summoning of the Nirvana." As Pheonix stand up and walks slowly towards the edge of the rooftop of U.A.

Tear Dragon arrives with Bakugo on his back. He then drops him in front of Pheonix. Bakugo flips and tries to strike, Pheonix grabs his arm, trips his legs and manipulate his explosion that was released and brought back to Bakugo's palms.

Bakugo muffles as he tries to stand up. He fell and fell struggling to stand up. Pheonix helds his chin to give a punch breaking Bakugo's jaw. Bakugo gasped as he punches the ground.

"Katsuki Bakugo", Pheonix circles Bakugo, "I assume you remember me." Pheonix kicks Bakugo on the belly flipping him over near the edge.

"You're J-James", Bakugo recalled, " You're the nigger that joi-

Bakugo gets lifted up high as James chokes him. Bakugo struggles as he tries to explode James' face but can't use his quirk for various reasons. Blacktooth then ejects Bakugo's arm as blood fills the tube.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Pheonix drops him off the building.

All Might flies towards Bakugo and catches him. He then drops him far from the buildings left beside Hawks. Bakugo gawns and struggles from the agony. His wounds was grim. Hawks joins the fight after giving Bakugo to the police officers. Endeavor joins the battle beside Hawks.

"All might!" Pheonix grins with evil and excitement, "stop resisting. Your quirks are inconsequential compared to mine. Stop this now or face the consequences."

"Endeavor, Hawks", All Might pointed at the left and right direction, "take care of Nine." Endeavor flies over and releases a massive hell of fire directly to Nine.

Hawks went behind Nine tries to strike but gets headbutt by Blacktooth. Nine uses his barriers to block the dazzlings flames. Hellspear releases her volcanoes from the land changing the landscapes of the ground, mountains, and trees. Blacktooth brings millions of meteors from space to Earth.

Endeavor struggles to get pass Nine's blue dragons figures. Hawks took care of the meteors one by one sacrificing all his feathers to unleash his full strength against the giant space rocks. The remaining fragments hits multiple buildings, houses, and streets. Fire ravaged and burned everything wildly. The storm clouds formed as the eye became ten times bigger than a normal typhoon. A tsunami washes the shores and buildings off. A hurricane gobbles Hawks as he gets stabbed in the chest by a spikey debris.

"It's all up to you, Endeavor." Hawks screams in agony as the grusome death as blood drops.

Endeavor completely desintegrates Nine from ashes from his burning anger. The Noble four, Blacktooth, Tear Dragon, Seeker and Hellspear opens a portal to the heavens. The coulds seperated from each other as the rain and wind danced savagely. The four descends to the clouds but Pheonix stayed to kill All Might for fun.

Endeavor sighs deeply but gets paralyzed all of a sudden. Stain stood in front of him licking his blood. Stain held his sword tight as he chops Endeavor's head off.

The battle between All Might and Pheonix begins.The two clashed with such destructive power. With the flames of Pheonix, All Might's flesh turns brown to black and starts to scream in pain. All Might lands a punch that splits the clouds changing the weather.

All Might misses Pheonix. Pheonix manipulates the wind carrying him around. Pheonix then starts to chance the properties of molecules and the atoms of All Might's left arm. The cells reacted strangely as the flesh crumbles and die. The bones started to twist as the water enters the body. All Might gets thrown back to the ground by getting hit by a meteor.

The pain was unbearable as All Might stands up. He flicks his fingers towards Pheonix's direction. The wind pressure impact didn't hit Pheonix.

Pheonix then delivers a final blow. He burns All Might with a Hellflame beam destroying the ground and U.A.

"Farewell, Young Midoriya."

Pheonix enters the beam and gets beamed up into the sky. The only remaining villains now is Stain and Re-Destro.

As Pheonix arrived ontop of the clouds there was silence. The place had pillars and tiles on the floor. In the middle, there, an orb surrounded with three tubes. One is already in the tube, Bakugo's blood. Pheonix starts to absorb the Sun's ray and flares. He then tranfers the heat and fire into orb very 3 minutes. The Noble four goes down to steal Midoriya and Yaoyorozu's blood next.

***

"Hey", Yaoyorozu holds Midoriya's hand which was trembling in fear, "we can do this, together."

"I we can. Because I know what happens if it doesn't."

The plane arrives at the city near the demolished buildings and the ruined U.A. campus. This only means one thing.

-The battle begins-