The Stars

Us, class 1-A, this time are going for a break once in a while. We'll still be partrolling a small island where we're gonna stay in after our first destination but no problem as long as this trip is going to be fun. I sat next to Jirou by the window, and yes we are in a bus. During the 2 hour bus trip Jirou, Mina, Todoroki and I played card games, talked and laughed together. Except Todoroki, he just grins. Anyways during a bus stop for washroom break Mineta again to peep into the girls' restroom. Thankfully Deku kindly stops him from Mineta's mischievious behavior. "Pumped up eh, Yao-momo?" Mina smiled after using a stall. "Indeed." I replied making a closed fist and shievering from excitement.

Finally, our first destination is here. We arrive at a beach house. We're gonna stay there for 2 days and 2 nights. Kirishima and Denki quickly changes to their boxers and dives into the sea. The girls went straight for the rooms to stay in. "Yaoyorozu", Iida called out, "let's settle the bags and luggages first shall we?" He asked kindly. "Sure." I replied, "Can anyone help us with the bags?" I called out.

"SHUT UP AND DO IT YOURSELVES!! Bakugo shouted. "I'll help you guys!" Tokoyami volunteered. "Oh I'm in then!" Kirishima helped out soaking wet. As well as Todoroki, Koda, Sato and Midoriya helped out. A few minutes past Mina and Asui prepared oranges for us who helped out. "Thanks you girls." Kirishima said relaxed. "Hehe", Deku laughed, "Alright everybody let's have some fun shall we?" He said with determination and excitement. Everyone headed for the sea as I headed for the shower in my room first. Well, there wasn't really much stuff in my room yet since I mostly left them outside. I undressed myself, prepared a towel and the hot shower. I layed down on the tub with bubbling warm water. I closed my eyes refreshing and relaxed. "Hello?" A voice called out, "has anybody occupied this space?" The voice was Deku's and he was putting his stuff on my room. Actually Aizawa explained that the house that we're staying in is isn't that big so two or three people needs to share in one room. Deku then opened the shower room door with a key. An awkward silence then occured after seeing each other. I turned around and tried to be calm to make sure I do not scream. Deku then apologizes many times and leaves the shower room. "Deku!!" I called him back, "Uh- it's okay you can stay, we can share with us, Jirou, in this room. Deku then came back since I can hear his footsteps coming closer to the shower room door. "Ah- uh.. um Y-Yaoyo- I mean Momo? This is not what you think it is." Deku said, "Please forgive me, I'm not trying to peek!" I believed him since he said it nicely and respectfully. I then opened up the door covered by my towel and sat on a bed next to Deku. "Uh Momo?" He confusingly looked at me, "Are you gonna dress up?" I pinned him down on the bed securing his wrists and legs. "Listen Midoriya", I said nervously, "let's meet at the rockside of the sea later night shall we?" Our lips were close to each other and our bodies were touching flesh to flesh. Obviously Deku shievers in confusion and turns red since he's not really into sexual stuff and perverted. That's what I like about him he's pure, kind, caring and a respectful hero. "Ha-ha-ha-h-h ye- yes." He admitted with blank eyes. I quickly gets off him and got dressed up. Sure he looked back since he didn't want to look at me which was a relief. After testing him he smiled and left the room.

"Alright you look cute and fine, I guess?" Jirou commented by helping me with my outfit which is a dress and a leather black jacket with long sleeves.
"Are you sure you like him?" Jirou teased. "No I'm not confessing", I replied back, "I'm just gonna thank him from the exams for the teamwork we did."

I waited outside until Deku came. We walked together talking about the tasty food we ate from awhile ago. The scene was pleasant and romantic. The grass and flowers were shakey, the leaves fall slowly and the sound of the sand was calm. The waves were pushy and the sky filled with beauty and stars. "Oh! Look!" Deku laid down on the sand and pointed at the stars. "There's Orion can you see?" He said. "Hey it's the twins Gemini and Lupus the wolf, I pointed out the pattern to him and smiled with pleasure. I laid down on the sand beside him while we discuss the stars and skies. I tried to embrace him but Deku stood up and gave a smile.

-A smile brighter than the stars above-

Notes from the Author: This time Yaoyorozu develops romatic feelings for Deku while experiencing it with him.