KISS

"Midoriya!! Midoriya!! Let's read together!!"

I woke up again panting in surprise with Jirou beside me. "Are you sure you're okay Yao-momo?" She asked holding a cup of water. "Ah yeah yes." I replied back confused about my dreams recently that last about a minute only. The scene was always in the playground and my voice was young and high. "You know you and Midoriya were hugging each other while you guys were sleep right?" Jirou gave a teasing smile. I blushed and told her, "oh really? My, my it's just a misunderstanding, Jirou." After the ruckus we headed out to settle on our chairs to eat breakfast. Everybody settled, prayed and started eating. Kirishima and Denki ate loudly, Iida keeps waving his arm up and down to refrain Bakugo from putting his feet on the table. Deku and Uraraka sat together laughing and eating ramen.

After our breakfast we got changed and went straight for the sea. I went with Jirou and Mina to splash around. Mina teased me by tickling me to fall. We then played around by building a sand castle with Koda and Tokoyami. We put ourselves away from Mineta and hired Kirishima to stop his mischievious acts on us. Mina hugged and fistbumped him after he agreed since Mineta isn't manly. Denki and Sero tagged along with us to try beach Volleyball. Midoriya stayed with Iida and Uraraka.

"Hey Yaoyorozu," Todoroki held my hand, "follow me if you don't mind." I foolowed him as we finally arrived at the rockside. We stopped and Todoroki turned around with a serious face. "Hey Yaoyorozu, please take care of Deku. I have a feeling that a villain is gonna attack us soon, specifically us, class 1-A."

I never seen this side of Todoroki before, he's serious and completely worried about his friends. "I had this dream yesterday and I saw a villain wearing a black coat with purple designs on it. I saw Destruction." After Todoroki finished his words he held a hand. We promised to protect each other, our friends and classmates. The finishing touch, we shake hands to keep this a promise and a secret for a while.

-Time Skip- 6:00 pm

"Alright!!" Mina jumped. Jirou, Mina, Uraraka, Asui, Toru and I in my room.
"Alright! Let's get started!" Mina decided us girls to play a game "Who's your boyfriend!". "Alright! Let's start with Jirou then. Jirou." "Ye-Yes?" Jirou asked. Mina prepared the three sticks downwards to the cup. "Pick one of the sticks!" Jirou picked the sticks up one by one. "It's Denki you'll marry!! Midoriya you'll dump and Iida you'll kiss!! Ahahahahaha!!" Everybody laughed.

Rules of the game:
•we first vote who'll play the game.
•the ones who didn't get pick will choose the boys in our class whom the play shall marry, dump and KISS!!
•The boys' name will be then written randomly on the small pieces of sticks.
•After picking up the sticks you got the first one will be you'll marrying, the second is dumping and the last is a kiss.
•Next would be confession on which boy you'll really confess to.

Jirou picked Denki since she didn't really like Deku or Iida. Toru picked Ojire but also Midoriya. Froppy chose Tokoyami since doesn't have interest on Mineta and Kaminari. Uraraka got nervous, she got Midoriya whom she'll marry, Iida whom she'll dump and Todoroki she'll give a kiss. She resisted and floated around from the embarassment but eventually she chose Midoriya.

"Alright! Yao-momo it's your turn!" I resisted their offer since I didn't really have interest, but Mina forced me or else she'll shout out my crush which I don't really have one. The girls then prepared the boys. After a while the game was set and pulled out the sticks one by one. "Okay! You'll marry Todoroki, dump Iida and kiss Midoriya. Alright Momo, who will you confess too?"

I stood up and didn't answer, although I wanted to say Todoroki but I didn't have the courage. I opened the door but Midoriya was also there opening the door. "Oh!" He suprisingly said, "I'm sorry I'll leave now!!" "Come on Yao-momo, kiss him.." Mina whispered in my ear and pushed me at the back and...

I fell ontop of Deku!! I was able to dodge his face but we were still near face-to-face. As he touched my waist with both of his hands trying to catch me but he failed. He quickly ran and apologized while running. "Aww come on", Mina trantrumed while Uraraka has a jelous blushing face. I quickly headed down the stairs to apologize to Midoriya. Like before I didn't have the courage to kiss him again.

Bonus: Mina's perspective
"Really Yao-momo and Uraraka", I whispered with Jelousy, "I wished I have the courage to kiss or hug Midoriya as well.
I mean I like Krishima but I want Midoriya to at least date me, at least once. He helped me stand up and carried me once when we were kids. He probably doesn't remember. I wish I've kissed him once."