Dance Yao-Momo!!

We, class 1-A, have arrived at Kreelix Island. While in the plane, Deku and I decided to research about the island. They said that their culture is weaving and tradition dancing to celebrate their god's blessings and creation. Their clothings and coats are colorful and weaved well. Their threads represent the flow of time, their bonds and their love for the gods, their love ones and culture. It used to be peaceful but recently villains came to disturb and disrespect their traditions and work. The people humbly asked specifically class 1-A and 1-B from U.A. since they were very suprised and delighted of our performance.

We settled on a Japanese building called "Nihon Kenchiku". We were welcomed with deligthment and with pleasure. Their smiles were really pleasant. Class 1-B settled near ours. We can hear Monoma screaming loudly and of course Bakugo shouting at Kirishima's face. "Yao-momo", Deku called out from the distance. I'll be staying with Iida and Uraraka for just one night okay?" "No problem." I went with Mina and Jirou again in one room.

-Time Skip- 30 minutes later

"Alright settle down first", Mr. Aizawa stood on a platform as we, class 1-A kneeled on the floor, "I'll be disscussing the schedule for the day." For the morning tasks you'll be patrolling, after that please proceed back to the house to eat your lunch. Tonight, starting at 6:00 pm the people in this town prepared a special celebration for us and the gods, be there or you'll be expelled." He left after saying some threatening words.

We, class 1-A, went out to do heroic works! Some seperated while the others stayed on the building to wait for calls in case of emergencies. I stayed for the calls with Aoyama, Iida and Mina. Four 4 hours we worked non-stop with joy and enjoyment helping the citizens and children play. Noon came and it was class 1-B's turn to show off. We settled down while the pwople humbly prepares the dishes and food on a japanese table which was short. We prayed then ate with delightment and happiness. They prepared different kinds of special food like, yakitori, mochi, ramen, tonkatsu, terriyaki and more delicious food to feast on. There was also backround music which was relaxing and dramatic. Mina went wild, Krishima and Sero ate and ate and Bakugo keeps screaming and screaming with his mouth full. I looked at Midoriya to take a glance at his face. I-I wa-wanted to dance with him for some reason. My heart was pounding.

We class 1-A and class 1-B gathered at the bonfire. The maidens danced first with their yakutas on and danced with fans. After the dance we, students, played traditional games together. The last one we had to do is dance together, male and female. They picked me and Izuku for the cultural dance for the gods.

We stood on the platform, the torches burned, the crowd cheers as our eyes met. We held hands as we face each other with a smile. Izuku held my back, I placed one hand onto his shoulder and my left hand to his right hand. We danced slowly as our feet avoids each other. Our steps were like drops of water touching the lake as our hands became the clouds, soft and calm and our glance became the sunshine that shined upon our eyes. We were like warriors dancing at the ball room alone. The scene was peaceful and chilly. The sky was bright with romantic scene. We danced and danced as we smile and closed our eyes as we put forehead to forehead. I enjoyed that moment which lasted like forever. With him.

He and I alone dancing. Together. At a romantic scene as beautiful as the flowers that dance. Because I love him.

As the two danced together, they felt the power of love flowing while dancing like the flowers. They felt together, their tears and joy became their petals, their bond as the stem that holds them. The two leaves that seperates them. Their red string that is fate and their time itself.

-Their love-