Chapter 4: Let The Battle Begin!

Author's POV

Y/N's first day of being in UA High is almost over. Training is next but only he's training. The whole classroom will be watching and because of that, the pressure is now back onto him. The bell has ringed, meaning school is over for today. Aizawa said to get into our hero suits except for Y/N to stay behind for a moment. Everyone headed for the dorms except for Y/N. Aizawa leads him to a room with Eri right behind them.

Y/N's POV

School has finally ended for today! There was some homework that I have to do but training is first on the list. Everyone seems to have a hero suit. I have one too but Aizawa told me to stay with him for a moment. I was confused at first but I just rolled with it. With Eri on my back, we followed him to a room.

Y/N: Mr. Aizawa? What are we doing in here?

Aizawa: Listen, I know you already have a hero name and costume. The hero name is fine but the costume, you need an upgrade kid.

Eri: Yeah, even I agreed. Your costume is an ehh...

Y/N: *chuckles* haha okay! So you guy have one for me?

Aizawa: Oh we do. And we think you'll like it a lot more than your previous costume.

Aizawa turned on the light, showing me new costume. I handed Eri to Aizawa as I walked closer to the suit. I run my hand around the suit and it feels, I don't know the word but more protected. Definitely has better protection than my old costume. I smiled as I enjoy my new costume.

 I smiled as I enjoy my new costume

Y/N: It's... It's perfect. I love it!

Eri: Yay! I knew you like it!

Aizawa: It's not a bad costume if I do say so myself. The costume will help you and benefit a lot with your Dark Energy quirk. Not only that but whenever an opponent makes contact with the suit, it'll help with forming your Dark Energy faster.

I looked at Aizawa and Eri then back at the suit. I decided to slam my hand on the suit with not much force. The suit was glowing a different shade of black at the exact spot of where I hit.

Y/N: Interesting...

Aizawa: Mhm, not only that but it weakens their attack. It makes your opponents hit not as strong as it used to be.

Y/N: The suit has Enhanced Protection basically.

Eri: Y-Yeah what he said... just big words.

Y/N: Hehe sorry...

Aizawa: Are you gonna summon Elrintyse? Is she gonna fight All Might?

Y/N: Yeah... I think it's time to let them know.

Aizawa: The students have been talking about Cuthos, The Demon Warrior. But in reality, it's actually her and you.

Y/N: Hehe yeah, sometimes it confuse me but altogether we are one. Her power is also my power.