Chapter 34: Visiting You!

Author's POV

Tuesday, December 23rd, time was about 12:00 PM. Ryukyu's Agency and Fat Gum's Agency didn't find anything during their search. That's why everyone was in the main room of Ryukyu's Agency. What was the next move for them? Is there a next move for them? No one didn't know what to say, until Kirishima spoken.

Kirishima: So, it's two days away from Christmas.

Y/N: Wait, really!?

Mirio: Yeah, you didn't know?

Y/N: Okay, cut me some slack I died so I haven't really thought on what today is. Actually I still don't know wha-

Tsuyu: *laughs* you silly, It's December 23rd, A Tuesday.

Y/N: Oh thanks. Actually it's been so long...

Tamaki: So long for what?

Y/N: It's been so long that I celebrated Christmas. I actually kinda forgot how it works...

Y/N looked down in a bit of sadness which everyone noticed. It's been eleven years since Y/N celebrated a holiday. Elrintyse realized this as well, for someone that been in a person's head she didn't even notices the little things. But she never celebrated any holidays really. Still she felt the pain Y/N is having right now. Everyone felt bad for Y/N, that long since he didn't celebrate Christmas or any holiday.

Nejire: I-I'm so sorry Y/N...

Y/N: It's okay, it's just it's been so long I don't know how holidays work.

Tsuyu: Don't worry ribbit, we all can help you. What do you remember about Christmas.

Y/N: Umm...

Everyone looked at Y/N but their eyes widen as they couldn't believe it. Can Y/N not think of anything that happens on Christmas? Not one single thing? Y/N was shaking a bit as he was wanting to say something, anything but he couldn't. But Y/N was able to get something out of his mouth.

Y/N: Well... all I can think was there's a tree that was in the house?

Ochaco: Yeah, you're on the right path! Some families do have a Christmas tree.

Y/N: Right... and then there are these gifts or I think presents was it called?

Kirishima: Right on bro! Present for those you love. Speaking of present, I still need to buy presents for some people.

Everyone was talking about Christmas and how prepared they are, all but Elrintyse. She really didn't care about Christmas that much. But Ryuko and Fat Gum informed them that they get the day off early, letting them know that they will continue the search while they take the day off. Kirishima and Elrintyse went to UA High, to check on Bakugou, Todoroki, and Endeavor. The Big Three head off to somewhere else which leaves Ochaco and Tsuyu. Y/N teleported away to somewhere else after kissing Tsuyu on the cheek.

Tsuyu: Where do you think Y/N went?

Ochaco: Maybe he went to do some gift shopping.

Tsuyu: Yeah, you probably are right.

Ochaco: Hey, can I ask you something Tsuyu?

Tsuyu: Sure, what is it ribbit?

Ochaco: Can you um, come with me to the hospital please? It's just I don't want to visit Deku alone and it's been a while I saw him since that day...

Tsuyu: Of course! I'll go with you Ochaco.

Ochaco: Thank you Tsuyu!

Ochaco and Tsuyu walked towards the hospital, it wasn't far from where they at right now. Although they both mentally cursed at Y/N not being help. They could've been teleport there easily. But as soon as they got there, Iida was there too. They walked up to him to say hi.