Chapter 5: Fight Y/N Fight!

A/N: So I'm publishing this chapter early because I don't have time to published it later. It's almost 6 AM for me (which is the time I published this, also I didn't get sleep HELP ME) Just wanna let everyone know in case some of y'all are confused. Italics are only there whenever Elrintyse and Y/N are having a conversation in Y/N's head or whenever someone is thinking. No one is able to hear them. Also the song is called Reviver by My First Story. It's Nightcore and well yeah XD. With that, enjoyed today's chapter.

Author's POV

Y/N has got back up from All Might's Texas Smash. He's all banged up and barely standing but he's still able to fight. Although the same can't be said All Might. He's still fine, still in a healthy condition. He still has some scars here and there but nonetheless he's fine.

Meanwhile in the Monitor Room, everyone was relieved to see Y/N doing well. I mean he took one of All Might's strongest attacks. Tsuyu was probably the most relieved out of everyone, but still they know he's in a bit of a bad condition.

Shoji: Do you think he's still able to fight?

Ojiro: Probably, but I don't know if he's gonna last long.

Momo: He needs a strategy, so far none of his attacks had little to no effect.

Fumikage: Yeah, if can come up with one. Look!

The students attention shifted back to the screen. The screen shows Y/N trying not to fall down but still his body was force for him to be on his knees. He looks completely exhausted but still looks like he's in condition to fight.

Izuku: What do you think he's going to do?

Tsuyu: I don't know but he'll come up with something, hopefully ribbit.

Mineta: Yeah, I still can't believe he's hanging in there.

Some of the students also agree with Mineta, Y/N is still out there, still conscious. An attack like that should've know him out but still he's standing, well kind of. Either way All Might start talking to Y/N.

All Might: You know Y/N, you are really something. You are able to held your own against me, but you and I both know that it's near the end for you.

Y/N: That's not true at all. No matter what condition I'm in, if I'm still standing, I'll fight!

Everyone admired Y/N determination, his will to keep going forward. They respect his will to keep this fight going. But what he said next kind of stunned everyone.

Y/N: A hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, it's by the strength of his heart. Sure you might be strong and your hits are like cars but no matter how many times you or anyone knocks me down, I get right back up because that's just how strong my heart is!

Everyone was stunned by Y/N's wise words. Sure All Might's quirk is stronger and better than Y/N's but it was his heart that continues him to keep going. Bakugo was the first to speak about this.

Bakugo: The kid does have a point...

Everyone turns around, looking at him with a surprised look on their face. Never in their life would they heard Bakugo say something like that. Ever since Y/N was here, Bakugo has changed and has respect for Y/N.

Izuku: What does Y/N mean? I don't get it...

Aizawa: His heart is what keeps him fighting. For Y/N, it doesn't matter what quirk he's facing. It doesn't matter how powerful his opponent is. His heart is what makes him keep pushing and pushing, at his limits. Even if his body breaks or something worse, as long as he's still breathing he will still fight. That's what a hero does, fight until the very end.