Chapter 25: Y/N Dies, 2nd Time!

Author's POV

Today is Wednesday, December 17. It was early morning in Musutafu, Japan as Y/N's Dad was making plans. He learned from the clones of Momo and Jirou that Y/N is currently in America right now. He was planning to go to America and do what he wants best for his son, kill him. Kill him and use his dead body for his evil intentions.

The clones of Todoroki, Bakugou, and Izuku were sparring once again. It was part of their so call daily routine. Jirou and Momo were hanging out somewhere else in the building. And Nejire was just flying, minding her own business. The clones were stronger, smarter, and have some new abilities. For example, Izuku has a sniper with Quirk-Destroying Bullets as well as a Blackwhip quirk, Todoroki can shoot Fire and Ice at the same time, and Bakugou can shoot out powerful, multiple explosions  with ease.

Y/N's Dad was walking to another room where there are ten experiment pods, four of them have bodies inside them. Clones of Tsuyu, Kaminari, Ochaco, and All Might were in there perspective pods. It'll take a couple of days at most for them to be released. But Y/N's Dad was ready to go and finish Y/N once and for all. He has a unique technique that he can use but it was hard to form so he can only once.

Y/N's Dad: Time is running out for you Y/N. I will grab your corpse and make you join us!

Meanwhile the class and the big three were having breakfast together. They were talking about what to do for today. They did explored part of the city, it wouldn't hurt for them to explore a bit more. Aizawa and Midnight were drinking coffee far away from the students. Aizawa was looking a bit off which she notices.

Midnight: Are you okay Aizawa?

Aizawa: Yeah, Elrintyse left this morning.

Midnight: Really? That shouldn't be a surprise. She does wake up early sometimes.

Aizawa: Yeah but for what? I feel like something is bothering her.

Midnight: She'll be fine, she know how to take care of herself.

Aizawa: *sigh* Yeah your right.

Above Duarte's house we see Y/N and Elrintyse sparring up in the air. Y/N blocks a punch from Elrintyse and was able to punch her jaw. Elrintyse got sent back a bit and smirks as she able to hit him with her tail. Y/N got send back but shoot out a dark energy blast but Elrintyse deflected it.

As they were sparring up in the air, Chimamire was watching from the ground. She was bored and have nothing else to do so this was the best for her. Zackary walks up to her, two coffees in his hands. He hands one to her as they look at the fight.

Zackary: They are still going at it?

Chimamire: Yeah, like teacher like student. He told me that Elrintyse watched over him for almost all of his like.

Zackary: Yeah, that sounds right.

Chimamire: Thanks for the coffee by the way!

Zackary: Yeah you lazy girl.

Chimamire: DON'T CALL ME LAZY! I HATE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME THAT!

As Chimamire yelling at Zackary continues, Y/N and Elrintyse continues fighting. Elrintyse was having the upper hand on Y/N. She land a punch to the jaw and another to the gut. Y/N was sent flying back. Elrintyse grabs her sword and swipes towards him but Y/N transform to his 30 Percent Demon Mode and knocks her sword away. Elrintyse grabs her sword and puts it away, only to see Y/N charging at her. One look at Y/N and Elrintyse immediately knew.

Elrintyse: When he transforms... he acts and looks serious but still shows how much fun he's having.

Y/N landed a punch at Elrintyse, surprise at how much faster he got. Elrintyse attempts to use her tail but it fails as Y/N grabs her and throws her. Elrintyse was able to get her balance back up and smiles at him.