Chapter 38: Back To Training!

Author's POV

It was the day after Christmas and everyone was enjoying themselves in the common room. It's like a whole party down there, most of the classmates were eating, playing games, all that kind of stuff. There was once again a snowball fight outside of Heights Alliance. But All the girls were in the kitchen table as they were talking about love. But currently they were talking about the new couple, Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu, Todomomo has been official. All the girls were squealing in excitement but kept their voices in a level that only they can hear.

Toru: I'm so happy for you!

Jirou: Yeah, it's been about damn time.

Mina: When didn't this happen!?

Momo: It happen one week before Christmas. We wanted to tell you all until we were ready.

Tsuyu: That's understandable ribbit.

Ochaco: Yeah, now we down to three. Who do you have a crush on?

Ochaco, Momo, and Tsuyu were looking at the rest of the girls that were single. They do have a crush on someone and didn't know how to say it to their crush. Jirou decided to spoke first.

Jirou: Ugh fine I'll go first! It's Kaminari.

Mina: Ahh I knew it!

Tsuyu: Yeah, you two seem close despite how you two act around each other.

Jirou: Yeah, he can be an idiot at times but I like that idiot.

Ochaco: Hehe that's great. What about you Toru?

Toru: Um, well I like Ojiro...

Momo: *smirks* Ojiro huh?

Toru: Yeah, me and him get along very well but I just feel shy and I wanted to tell him how I feel but I just couldn't.

Tsuyu: Some advice, take your time ribbit.

Mina: Yeah, you shouldn't rush these things at all. He's not going anywhere because he's in love with you

Toru: Thanks, I needed that. Well that leaves you Mina.

Mina: Oh right! Well I like Kirishima...

Ochaco: HA! Knew it!

Mina: Really?

Ochaco: It looked so obvious! I always see you two teasing each other time to time.

Momo: Yeah, you guy do that a lot actually.

Mina: Heheh yeah.

Tsuyu: Wow, is this what I look when I had a crush on Y/N ribbit?

Toru: Yeah, cheeks red and being nervous. Don't worry, all of us are now in that situation.

Tsuyu: Yeah, by the way Momo what did Y/N asked for you to create for him?

Momo: He ask for some kind of invisibility cloak. I don't know why though.

Ochaco: Hope he's not doing anything Mineta would do.

Tsuyu: Y/N being like Mineta? Never ribbit!

All of the girls laughed at that as they continue talking about boys and crushes and all that stuff. But Meanwhile in the base, Y/N's Dad was talking with the clone of All Might. The clone of All Might is right there, anyone could've seen those two! They were talking nearby in front of a forest. The same forest where Y/N and Eri fought.

Clone All Might: You sure that you all can handle yourselves here?

Y/N's Dad: Of course. With our combine strength, we will be able to decimate Japan.