Chapter 41: The Last Clones

Author's POV

The chaos of what's happening in Musutafu, Japan is dying down slowly. There was still some battles that are taking place. Three clones are left, the clones of Izuku, Ochaco, and Tsuyu. Clone Tsuyu was facing off against Tsuyu, Mineta, Fumikage, and Present Mic that hasn't arrived yet. The fight between them has only just begun.

The clone of Tsuyu was heading towards them at full speed, Tsuyu was heading at her clone. But the clone was faster than her, she moves right past her. She was heading towards Fumikage and Mineta. Fumikage was using dark shadow to keep her in one spot, not letting her get any closer. As the clone was fighting Dark Shadow, Mineta was throwing his balls and trying to stick the clone in one place. The clone noticed this and dodges and moves back. Tsuyu tried to land a punch from behind but the clone used her tongue and throws her to her friends. Dark Shadow was able to catch Tsuyu and puts her to the ground.

Fumikage: You Okay?

Tsuyu: Yeah ribbit, she's way faster than I expected.

Mineta: What can we do!? She's way faster than us and we can't land a hit.

Before anyone could say anything, Clone Tsuyu leaps towards them and send Mineta back with a kick. Tsuyu tried to punch her clone but she dodges and she was heading towards Fumikage. Fumikage was getting his distance from the clone, for him to be able to use Dark Shadow. Tsuyu wraps her tongue around her clone, giving Fumikage time to get his distance. The clone use her tongue and tries to hit Tsuyu in the face. Tsuyu lets go and dodges her clone's tongue. The clone turns around only to get knock into a building by Dark Shadow.

Meanwhile the clone of Ochaco was taking on at least 20 clones of Ectoplasm. She was able to take them down one by one. Then she throws the real Ectoplasm down to the ground. Clone Ochaco turns around and notice Ojiro coming at her and behind him are acid shot from Mina. She flies up dodging everything, she heads straight for Mina. She was throwing punches at her, Mina was barely able to dodge. But her attacks were too fast, she was able to punch her in the face which sends her to the ground.

Ojiro came up from behind her and use his tail to smack her. He was able to hit her since she was off guard. Clone Ochaco throws a punch but Ojiro was able to counter by throwing her to the ground. Ojiro noticed that Clone Ochaco landed on her feet, he sweep her legs making her fall, her back on the ground. The clone quickly got back up and caught Ojiro off guard with a punch to the stomach. This made him spit out saliva and got him on his knees. Clone Ochaco walks up to him but her mind was somewhere else.

Clone Ochaco: This is all too easy? Oh well, I'm not complain-

Toru: REFRACTION LIGHT!!!

The clone of Ochaco's eyes widen as she saw a huge light blinding her. She grabs her eyes as she was screaming in pain, she was probably blind if not then couldn't see for a amount of time. She couldn't hit anyone as she was swinging wildly. The perfect time for Ojiro to knock her out with a karate chop to the neck. He was handcuffing her as Toru was on her knees, clearly tired. Ojiro finishes handcuffing her and notice Toru was tired.

Ojiro: You're okay Toru?

Toru: Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired, she has good hand to hand combat.

Ojiro: I have to agree on that.

Ojiro offers his hand to her and Toru happily took it. She was blushing a bit but Ojiro didn't see it. He was too focused on checking if she was okay. There was a moment of silence until Toru spoke up.

Toru: We should go check on the others. I'll find Mina while you find Ectoplasm.

Ojiro: Right!