Chapter 31: The Way Back Home

Author's POV

It was Saturday, December 20th as everyone was on the plane to fly back from Musutafu, Japan. Tsuyu's shoulder was holding Y/N's head since he was still tired from that battle with Duarte. He looks like an angel sleeping peacefully, well to Tsuyu at least. Everyone was happy that Y/N was back alive. The Big Three, Eri, and Elrintyse left early but they wished Y/N to get better. But there was some small chatter about Y/N, nothing bad. Momo, Jirou, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Tsuyu were talking about him a bit. The rest of them were having their own conversations.

Momo: I still can't believe he's right here.

Kaminari: Yeah, hope that cast comes off of him.

Tsuyu: Yeah maybe Recovery Girl can help him.

Jirou: He put up quite a gift against Duarte though.

Kirishima: Yeah, so manly of him and how he gets up after he gets knocked back down.

Tsuyu: I was scared for him honestly ribbit...

Momo: Yeah, we all were. But he's going to be okay.

Tsuyu: Yeah, your right Momo.

Y/N started snoring a bit louder which made Tsuyu giggle. She pats on Y/N's head and pulls his head closer to her shoulder. He is really in a deep sleep. As they continue to talk about Y/N, Aizawa just got off a phone call with Nezu. He groaned as he puts his hand over his head. His face looks like he's serious and Midnight notices.

Midnight: Everything okay?

Aizawa: There's a meeting that we have to be apart of.

Midnight: When?

Aizawa: He said tomorrow But he also said that Y/N should be a part of it.

Midnight: Really? Why?

Aizawa: He said that Y/N knows something about it.

Midnight: Hmm, okay.

The plane stopped as it made it to the airport. Y/N was waken up by Tsuyu's tongue, slapping him. He let out a groan of pain as Tsuyu apologizes since she tried everything else. But Tsuyu carried him with her tongue back to the bus to go back to UA High. Everyone sat down, well with Y/N laying on Tsuyu's lap which caused her to blush but she didn't mind. Now they are on a bus ride that will take them home in probably about a couple of hours. Tsuyu smiles looking down at the peaceful sleeping Y/N.

Ochaco: Hey Tsuyu?

Tsuyu: Yeah, ribbit?

Ochaco: Are you ready for the Hero-Work studies this Monday.

Tsuyu: Yeah, we only have to do it this week right?

Ochaco: Mhm! That's right!

Tsuyu: Ugh, on Christmas break ribbit?

Ochaco: Yeah but it's fine.

Tsuyu: Why do we have do this every month again ribbit?

Ochaco: Well it's mostly because of the amount of villains attack. The principal decided that all students should work with the agency that they are in at least a week per month.