Chapter 43: Izuku Vs AFO

Author's POV

Izuku was in green lightning from his full cowling. He barely made it just in time to land a powerful punch on Y/N's Dad and saved Y/N. Now he was just standing there in front of Y/N. Y/N was still shock that Izuku was standing in front of him. He tried to get up on his two feet but he just couldn't.

Y/N: Izuku... But How? My dad's forcefield couldn't get anyone in or out of this area.

Izuku: Well that may be true, but it is possible thanks to a certain foe.

Y/N: A certain foe?

Izuku: Let me explain.

Before Izuku Arrives to Help.

After all the chaos and attack happening, everyone got out of the hospital safe and sound. Well all but Izuku Midoriya. He was somehow blown away from the hospital. No one couldn't see a flying, unconscious body that was heading towards disaster. Well the thing is, he didn't head in disaster. Instead he landed in a lake with a splash. Izuku come out of the lake, breathing for air.

Izuku: Oww, what happened?

Izuku looked around to see where we was at as soon as he got out of the water. He was able to get a sight at the city and he was a bit far. Not too far but far far. He walks around, trees were everywhere. No doubt that he was in a forest. He kept walking around until he spotted something familiar.

Izuku: Hey, isn't that?

Izuku got closer to what he was looking at and it was just as the thought. It was the mountain, the mountain where he and the others fought All For One. He climbs up to the top of the mountain and it looks like any ordinary mountain. His eyes widen as he was able to get a good view at the city. It's not much but he saw explosions, and it's definitely not from Bakugou. Explosions from a fight, multiple fights in fact.

Izuku: Wh-What is happening? I-I have to go help!

Izuku runs towards the city until he froze. He turn back quickly as he thought he heard someone. He ignores it and continues to the city but he heard it again. He stops walking to the city and heads off to somewhere else. That noise, he just have to see what it is. He kept walking, leading him to a cliff and an unbelievable sight, making his eyes widen.

Izuku: It... can't be...

Izuku was looking at someone he didn't expect to see. That person name was All For One. He look at his body and it was not in the best condition. Now he was stuck at this situation, what does he do? Does he go and fight All For One, or does he run away and find help, or in this case help the city.

Izuku: If I run, I can help the city... but if I leave, that will give him time for him to go and heal somehow. Damn it!
I don't know what to do!

Meanwhile All For One was standing there, watching the dark forcefield that Y/N's Dad made. He couldn't see what was happening inside but he can feel what was happening. His hand tighten, turn into a fist as he had a smirk on his face. He knew what Y/N's Dad was trying to do.

All For One: He's trying to take down Y/N and Elrintyse. After that he'll take down the forcefield and defeat the rest of those so called heroes. With that finished, Japan could be in ashes... and n-

All For One train of thought was interrupted when Izuku punches him straight to the jaw. He rubs where he got punch and look to see who hit him. That innocent cinnamon roll was standing there in guard. He stand up and prepares himself for a fight. His eyes were in confusion a bit, wondering if he seen him before.

All For One: Well then, I didn't expect anyone to find me.

Izuku: How? How are you still alive?