Chapter 37: Merry Christmas!

Author's POV

Thursday, December 25th, TODAY IS CHRISTMAS! With Eri back to her normal self, thing were starting to calm down a bit. Eri was scared of what Y/N's Dad did to her but Elrintyse and Y/N reassure her that nothing like that will ever happen again. Izuku was still in the hospital with that coma, making Ochaco upset. She still blames herself for what she did and now he's missing Christmas. It was morning as everyone finished putting the gifts they have for Izuku in his room. Ochaco let out a few tears which a few people notice.

Momo: Hey, it's all going to be okay.

Ochaco: It's still my fault...

Todoroki: Don't say that, like we said anyone would've said that if they were in that position.

Tsuyu: Yeah, you have all the time to make it up to him ribbit.

Ochaco: Yeah, thanks guys! It's Christmas after all, we all should be having a good time!

Iida: That's the spirit, although Izuku isn't the only one missing. Tsuyu, do you happen to know where Y/N is?

Tsuyu: Y/N went to find Elrintyse, I think he has a present for her.

Todoroki: Ahh that make sense. I wonder what he got for her.

Meanwhile two people were at the roof of UA High where snow was falling for the first time during this winter break actually, which is surprising. Y/N has his mouth wide open as he was staring at what Elrintyse gave to him. Elrintyse's present for him was a cool looking sword.

 Elrintyse's present for him was a cool looking sword

Y/N: W-Wow...

Elrintyse: I figured since you don't do that summon thing anymore, I decided to make you a sword that you can use at all times.

Y/N: Thanks Elrintyse! I hope you like the gift I got you.

Elrintyse: I love it Y/N! Better than the sword I have now. Thank you.

Y/N: Of course *chuckles*

Y/N looked down a bit as he was getting flashbacks of his father. His eyes widened however, widen in realization. Elrintyse seems to notice this and instantly knew what he was thinking about. It was so easy, she can read him like a book.

Elrintyse: Thinking about your dad?

Y/N: Yeah, he has an immortal quirk after all.

Elrintyse: Listen we will defeat him no matter what and bring him to the police.

Y/N: Yeah... but what if we don't.

Elrintyse: What you talking about, we will capture him.

Y/N: You and I know the police can't contain that dangerous of a man.

Elrintyse: Sigh, as much as I hate to admit it you're right.

Y/N: But what if we capture him?

Elrintyse: Huh?