Story Update + OCs Suggestions

Hey Guys! Andy here and I just want to say a couple of things about this story.

1. Before any of you say it, NO the story is not ending. Actually the story is not even close to the end.

2. So I don't know why but I made up names for custom arcs in this story. We are currently in the "All For One" Arc. (I know it's not that creative) The "All For One" Arc is through Chapters 1-20 so we are actually close for that arc to end.

3. Thenext arc will be called The Resurrection Arc. I have a rough idea of how it's going to go be.

4. I also want to try something fun, if you guys want to be a part of the story I'm giving y'all a chance to do so. That's why OC Suggestions are in the title. The OCs are going to help Y/N in the Resurrection Arc. The OCs are also from an Alternate Universe. Comment down below the information of your OC. The bullet points are what you need to fill in and the deadline as well.

• Name
• Gender
• Hair Color
• Eye Color
• Quirk Name
• Quirk Description
• Quirk Strengths and Weaknesses
• Hero Name
• Any and I mean ANY Other Information (Backstory, Blood Type, Etc)
• Deadline is August 5 2020, (I'll Probably pick more than 1 OC!)

5. Lastly I just want to thank every single one of you! It's because of all of you that motivates me to publish a new chapter every day. Now these next 5 chapter are going to be juicy and action, lots of action. So yeah get ready for lots of fighting. I'll see y'all in tomorrow's chapter, bye!