Chapter 15: Date & Confessions

Flashback to Last Chapter

Tsuyu's POV

Ochaco: Eeeek! Tsuyu, how you feeling about tomorrow's date?

Tsuyu: I'm nervous about this date ribbit! I'm afraid I'll mess up!

Momo: Tsuyu, Don't worry. You won't mess up, just stay calm and be yourself.

Mina: Didn't you say that you got him a present?

Tsuyu: Mhm, I sure did!

Toru: Ooo, can we see?

I was talking to my girls about the date I have with Y/N. Honestly I'm really nervous about it, it's tomorrow ribbit! Luckily me, Momo, and Ochaco went shopping at the mall earlier today. I bought some causal clothes for this date. Just a black hoodie with blue jeans, nothing too fancy. I mean Y/N wouldn't have that much money right, ribbit?

Anyways there was this jewelry store and I went in there to see if there's something that I think Y/N would like. There was a necklace that I think Y/N would look like. It was a silver necklace with a circle of Onyx. I remember Y/N talking about how the color black was one of his favorite colors. I opened the box and showed it to them.

Everyone was looking at the necklace with sparkles in their eyes

Everyone was looking at the necklace with sparkles in their eyes. I think they like the necklace I chose. Have to pay 820 dollars for that but it was worth it in my opinion. If Aoyama was here, he would probably say it's fabulous.

Jirou: Nice choice Tsuyu.

Toru: It's beautiful!

Mina: Yeah, Y/N's going to love it!

Ochaco: I bet, I can already see Y/N wearing it!

Momo: Yeah! How much does this cost by the way?

Tsuyu: Ahh, you wouldn't believe how much ribbit.

Mina: Can't be that expensive. I say between about 500 to 600 dollars at least.

Tsuyu: It was actually cost 820 dollars ribbit...

All the girls looks at me with their eyes wide open, surprised. They didn't expected me to spend that much money on an item. But it's not for me, it's for Y/N.

Ochaco: Wow Tsuyu, you spend that much huh?

Momo: Yeah, I didn't expect that much.

Tsuyu: Yeah ribbit...

Mina: Either way, I'm sure Y/N would love it!

The girl were squealing in excitement as I just blush a medium red. They have to leave since it was getting late. I sat on my bed, thinking about how this date would go. But either way I smiled, knowing that I'm ready for tomorrow ribbit.

Author's POV

Sunday, 4:50 PM

Tsuyu: Ribbit! I am not ready!