Chapter 11: IzuOcha!?!?

Y/N's POV

So I just teleported into the most beautiful girl that I'm friends with. The girl that kiss me and that I kiss her. The girl that comfort me through yesterday's rough times. And she's just staring at my eyes while I did the same. This is a awkward situation. Both of us were silent until Tsuyu let out a small giggle. Geez that giggle is cute.

Tsuyu: *giggles* Y/N, how did you get in here ribbit?

Y/N: I just teleported here, I was trying to teleport to my room...

Tsuyu: Ahh I see, so how you feeling? You seem a bit tired.

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine, don't worry.

I gave her a reassuring smile as I look around Tsuyu's dorm. Not a pretty bad dorm, it's better than mine. Looks organized and I notice she have some photos of frogs. I sit up on the floor only to get a hug from Tsu from behind, that cause me to blush a deep red.

Y/N: So...

Tsuyu: So... what do you wanna talk about?

Tsuyu walks to her fridge to get a couple of water bottle. Probably one for me and one for her. I could've just ask and get it myself. But there is something I wanna talk to her about.

Y/N: Maybe we can talk about tomorrow's training? Maybe the whole class fighting against me?

Soon as I said that, she froze. Guess she didn't think that I would know something like that. She looks back at me, a bit shock. But still she walks up to hand me a cold water bottle which I accept.

Tsuyu: Who told you?

Y/N: Oh no one told me. But your friends are too loud... I could hear them from outside.

Tsuyu: Ughhh, if they gonna talk about strategy they should've done it quietly or somewhere else. They probably just really excited ribbit.

Y/N: Hehe yeah, I heard it was nineteen vs one. I thought there was twenty of y'all that are fighting me right?

Tsuyu: There was, until Mineta got expelled.

Y/N: Ohh...

I thought back to what I heard on Momo's phone. His words just kept repeating, replaying in my mind. The thought of him saying I kill myself, and in my six year old Y/N. Tsuyu notices this and decided to grab my chin, making me look at her. This cause me to blush red as a tomato right now. She was blushing lightly as well.

Y/N: T-Tsu? Wh-What are yo-

Tsuyu: Y/N, listen. Don't let his words affect you. You are the most precious person I ever met. And I hate seeing you feeling down like this. He really needs to learn his lesson or I'll make him learn myself.

Y/N: Hehe, thank you Tsu.

She smiles brightly as she leans her head on my shoulder. I smiled as I pulled her closer to me. This got both of us to blush but I check the time. 6:45 PM, wow time flies. Especially when I'm with my girl- I mean my best friend that is a girl. Ughh why is love so confusing. Like I want to tell her I like her but I'm too nervous. Elrintyse encourages me to tell her but I keep declining, I just want to tell her when I think the time is right. I was deep in thought until Tsu poke me.

Tsuyu: Hey Y/N? You okay?

Y/N: Yeah, Sorry did you say something?

Tsuyu: Yeah, are you nervous for tomorrow's training.

That was a good question. Am I really ready to face all 19 of them. Including Tsuyu too... Tomorrow is going to be tough but I think I can do this.