Chapter 8: Six Year Old Y/N!

Y/N's POV

It's the second day of being in UA High for me and honestly I can't wait. Being in Class 1-A is like being with family. I never told them anything though, I got too emotional. Tsu was there the entire time for me, she's so sweet and nice and really really cute. AHH I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. Although she did kiss me and I did kiss her... Ah enough enough! My chest feels weird, like my heart beats a lot faster when I see her... I'll ask All Might about it.

Apparently it's about 7:45 AM me and him are meeting on top of a building today. Once I got where he wanted me at, I saw All Might waiting for me on the rooftop. I smiled as I met up with him.

Y/N: Hey All Might!

All Might: Hello Young Y/N, how you feeling.

Y/N: I feel a bit sore but still good, what about you?

All Might: Yeah, a bit tired out from the battle. That was intense by the way!

Y/N: Yeah, I enjoyed that fight.

All Might: Speaking of, have you felt something different in your body?

Y/N: N-No? What you're taking about?

All Might: When you're powering up, there was red lightning with your black aura. And I don't know if you or Elrintyse noticed but your eyes were red but changed back to your e/c (Eye Color) very quickly so I doubt anyone would notice.

Y/N: Whoa, that's weird. I didn't notice that. I was too focused on the battle. I bet Elrintyse didn't notice either, she was too tired and harmed in the battle.

All Might: Yeah, speaking of her is she okay?

Y/N: Yeah, she knows a healing spell so all her scars are healed.

All Might: That's good to hear.

Elrintyse: Y/N, I don't know if you see this but there's a guy wearing all black. He looks dangerous and he's below you, on your right.

My eyes widen as i looked off the cliff. I saw what Elrintyse told me, a guy about 5'11, wearing all black. His hand was glowing a bright green. All Might joined me as he saw what I was looking at. Me and All Might nodded at each other, both knew what we need to do next. Sneakily and Stealthily we followed him. We heard his conversation with someone, most likely his boss. All Might's eyes widen at who this stranger is talking to on the phone.

???: I can take care of it All For One.

???: Yes Yes, I know.

???: Okay got I-

The stranger was cut off from an air punch that knock the phone out of his hand. I look at All Might and he was walking towards him. Oh boy, things are gonna get ugly. I walk behind him, making sure he wouldn't do something that would make thing complicated. But still one question was in my head, who's All For One?

All Might: You there! What business do you have with All For One?

???: Ahh All Might! I'm surprised you followed and spied on me.

Y/N: *whispering* Oh boy... this might get rough...

Whoever this person is, he doesn't see me since I'm hiding behind All Might. Suddenly I saw his hands glowing bright green. Shit, All Might is too distracted he's gonna get hit. He's gonna surprise attack him!

He shoots out some kind of green energy at him. I couldn't push All Might out of the way but I just go by my instinct and jump in front of him. The green energy hit my body, it didn't hurt but it felt... weird... like something is happening to my body. My body hit the ground and I couldn't see what was happening. I hear All Might taking control and handcuffing the mysterious person. But I feel my body getting smaller and smaller.