Chapter 6: The Outcome?

Author's POV

After All Might hit Y/N with a Nebraska Smash, he still found the will to get up and transform into Elrintyse. Now with 9 minutes left, Elrintyse has to face All Might. She knows that she won't be able to beat him during the time limit. Not only that but she also knows that if she uses a powerful attack, that might drain her energy and cause her to go back into Y/N's mind. The way this transformation works is whenever Y/N transform to Elrintyse, their powers combined. However, the only way she'll transform back to Y/N is if she use too much power that'll drain her power or if her opponent is defeated.

Elrintyse: I'm not sure if I can defeat him, he's been called the number one hero for a reason. But I still have to try!

Meanwhile everyone in Class 1-A were confused except for Eri and Aizawa. They knew who Elrintyse or Cuthos the Demon Warrior is. But they don't know why she's here, or Y/N secret. Too many questions were in their head.

Izuku: It-It's Cuthos!

Momo: Cuthos, The Demon Warrior...

Mineta: *drooling* wow... she's so pretty... I wish I can-

Before Mineta could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a slap from Tsuyu's tongue. She has a lot of questions for Y/N but she is tired of hearing Mineta talk, especially about girls. Thankfully she wasn't the only one that heard it.

Tsuyu: Don't you dare finish that answer! What the hell is wrong with you ribbit?

Everyone wanted to say something but just couldn't. They never see Tsuyu get this irritated before, especially when it's about Y/N. The girls knew what was happening, the boys however were confused.

Bakugo: So can anyone tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?

Izuku: Eri? Mr. Aizawa?

Eri just smiled innocently, being the adorable girl she is. Aizawa was just looking at the screen. This confuses Izuku, do they know or not? Iida leans over to him.

Iida: Do you think they know?

Izuku: Too hard to say.

They look back at the screen to continue watching the match. There were too many questions that were up in the air right now. Those questions were probably be answer once this match would be over.

Back At Ground Beta

Elrintyse's POV

Elrintyse: Okay, he has more strength and speed than me but not technique. I'll try and outsmart him, probably the best bet I got.

Y/N: Yeah, reminder that using too much power will cause you to go back to my mind.

Elrintyse: We probably need to use that amount of power anyway.

I stayed focus on the battle at hand, both of us were waiting to make a move. I was patient enough to wait, but he wasn't. He charges at me, trying to land a solid punch but I dodged it. He tries to land a hit with a barrage of punches but I keep dodging and blocking them. He tries to hit me on the side of the cheek but I block him again. But he landed a knee on my stomach, I was too wide open so I took the hit. The armor lessen the pain a bit but it still hurts like hell!

I grabbed my stomach in pain which allows him to get a shot on my face, sending me flying. I shook off the pain and charged at him, flying at mach speed. I went for a punch which he duck out of the way. I turned around and grab the kunais I have secretly hidden. I throw the kunais at him which will follow him until they hit. All Might was dodging them which I knew he would do, so I prepared to use my bow. Instead of aiming at him, I aim at the ground to created a diversion. The arrow did more than a diversion, it made him lose hit footing. Because of that the kunais hit him, causing an explosion. I charged a dark energy wave attack and fired immediately. The kunais were to stunned him for a bit so it's more likely to hit, hit or not it caused another explosion. When the smoke cleared, I saw All Might on one knee. That's progress so far, just got to keep it up.