Chapter 27: The First Match

Author's POV

It was Friday, December 19th, the day of the event. The time that starts the event is at 12:00 PM, and it ends at 3:00 PM. The time right now is 11:45 PM. The whole class has their own locker room. They were all in their hero suit. The Big Three, Elrintyse, and Eri have their own locker room that was closer to the arena. Aizawa with them while Midnight was in the other locker room with the students. He still have that bored expression on his face. But inside he was kind of excited.

Aizawa: Alright guys you all have been training hard. I don't know if y'all can win this but I believe in you guys.

The Big Three: Thank you sir!

Elrintyse: We are going to try our best!

Eri: And we are going to win!

Aizawa: *chuckles* that's the spirit. Well good luck to you guys, I'm heading back to the other locker room.

Aizawa left to head towards the other locker room, leaving them by themselves. Meanwhile there was a large crowd making some noise for the event. Commentaries are Zackary Aoi and Chimamire Kaiketsu. Zackary enjoys it while Chimamire just didn't care. It looks like she hated it but she just didn't care. There were camera that are recording for the fight.

Zackary: HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY!? I HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY TO SEE A GOOD FIGHT! WE HAVE DUARTE FIGHTING AGAINST THE BIG THREE, ERI, AND ELRINTYSE! IF YALL READY MAKE SOME NOISE!

The crowd was making a bunch of loud noises as they were chanting Duarte. He is the number one hero in America so there was a reason. Chimamire facepalms at her friend's excitement. Meanwhile there was a locker room way above and behind the crowd. That's where Olek and Y/N are, they got a pretty good view of the crowd and the arena. But there was a TV so they can watch it from there.

Olek: You know everyone don't you? Do you think they have a chance?

Y/N: It's hard to say... I need to see what kind of opponent Duarte is.

Olek nodded as they watch the TV. They saw The Big Three, Eri, and Elrintyse walking out of the hallway and were standing on one side of the arena, Y/N smiles at this. Duarte walked out and was standing on the other side of the arena. The referee was ready to start the match. Everyone knew how a match would end. First team to touch the ground lose, just like what happen when Y/N faced Class 1-A.

Referee: Ready! Fight!

Duarte let out a powerful gust of air, just by standing there. Everyone could feel it, the intense air pushing them back. The Big Three, Eri, and Elrintyse were trying to hold their ground and was able to do so. Y/N and Olek felt this and they were high up. But they didn't say anything because they knew that's the power the number one hero in America would have. The whole class as well as the teacher could feel it from here.

Izuku: Jesus! That's some powerful air!

Mina: Yeah, look how strong that is!

Kirishima: So manly too!

Elrintyse and Mirio charge in to battle him close up while the other three split up. Duarte goes for a punch on Mirio but it phases through. Elrintyse saw what looked like and opening and went for a punch. But Duarte blocks it and throws her far away from him. Mirio backs away as Tamaki use his tentacles and wraps it around both of his arms. Duarte saw this but was two late to react as Nejire and Eri fly around and shoot out their long range attacks. Tamaki lets go at the last second as the two attacks hit Duarte. This sends Tamaki back flying a bit but he use his tentacles arms to grab Mirio and send himself towards him. All five of them regroup as Elrintyse launches a Dark Energy Wave to hit Duarte. The attack hit creating a huge amount of smoke.