Chapter 18 - Heart, Body & Soul

"OH MY GOD" Mimi's screech pierces through the commotion "he is fucking crazy" she shouts at me as Hero straddles Finn's body landing blow after blow to his face.

Finn's not just lying there taking it, he is getting some blows back in as the Mboys struggle to remove Hero I am stood rooted to the spot, I never wanted to see this side of Hero again after new years eve and he was doing so well at staying out of this shit but here we are full circle him fighting and me unable to do anything about it as the guilt flows through me that he is fighting because of me again.

"HERO" I finally scream, making myself jump at the high pitch word leaving my mouth "Hero its me" I say into his ear "stop now" he turns his head to face me our eyes locking as his boys start to lift him off of Finn's thrashing body.

"Chill bro" Freddie shouts at him as they let his body go, so he can stand by himself, telling them he is good he moves towards me his face instantly showing me the guilt he feels for what just happened.

"Fuck you" Finn's voice shouts as Hero moves to walk past him, as he is still led out on the grass, with his leg wrapping around Hero's he slices them out from beneath him everyone gasping as Hero falls backwards, his head having no where to go except the floor.

The loud thud makes the alcohol from my stomach rise as I rush over to the empty beer bucket and empty everything I have consumed into it, my girls are by my side as the lads are on their knees seeing to Hero just like we did 8 months ago "is he ok?" I ask between the flows of my alcohol vomit.

"I will check" Chloe kindly says before heading back to the crowd.

******

Fuck my head hurts, I grasp it in my hands as I am suddenly surround by the faces of my boys shock and fear plastered across them all.

"Bro you ok?" Brandon asks, I really want to shout at him, ask him if it fucking looks like I'm ok but there is no point it won't change the fact my head is fucking killing me.

Instead I just shake my head, listening to Freddie start barking orders at everyone, reminding me of the days he took care of me and would bark at me over and over until he got what he wanted out of me.

"Hero can you sit?" he asks, I shrug my shoulders as I go to sit myself up a pain dances around my head until it finally settles on the back where it connected with the floor. I put my thumb up at him telling him I will ok to move into a full sitting position as he makes Mason and Anton stand behind me for support "is it bleeding?" he asks them, with a shake of the head they confirm there is no sign of blood but there is a lump.

I flinch as Mason runs his fingers over the back of my head "what the fuck" I growl "I just hit the floor of course there is a fucking lump"

"He's good" Anton chuckles as I flip him off.

Chloe joins us fear running over her face "Emme wants to know if he is ok?" I suddenly realize she isn't here, where is my girl? Before I can ask anything Logan has guided her away, I try to watch where he goes but I am surround by the boys legs, I peer between them until I see the bare legs that belong to my girl, a sense of relief that she is still here running through me followed by the fear that she is hurt I mean why else would she be over there and not here by my side.

"Em" I mutter as I try to stand, my legs giving way as I become dizzy

I feel hands on my shoulders pushing me down into the ground "She is fine bro she just got a little sick from the booze just give her a minute" I close my eyes as I try to focus on anything but this pain in my head.

"Has anyone got his meds for him?" her voice breaks through the crowd as she kneels beside me "Did you get your meds?" she asks

"Nah they are shit" I chuckle making her smile along with me, she sends Freddie up to the flat to find them knowing that moving me for the moment will not be a good idea.