Part 4

Time Skip Next Morning

Janus's Pov

A yawn left my lips and I felt warmth to my right. I turned and curled up closer to the source. I heard a soft raspy chuckle as a hand started to card through my hair. My eyes snapped open to meet with a red Disney shirt. I looked up to see Roman’s smiling face.

“Morning JJ.”

“What,” I yawned, “What happened?”

“We were talking and you fell asleep. I was going to bring you back to your room but it was locked so I brought you back to mine.”

I nodded my head, sitting up. Roman sat up, fixed my hair, and sat my hat on top of my chocolate colored locks.

“Thank you for last night Roman...I had fun…”

I looked down to see a red tee shirt.

“Uh sorry about that, I thought you’d be more comfortable in something else.”

“It’s fine really.”

A small smile was on his face.

“Well the least I can do is take you back to your room.”

He pulled me out of his bed, snapped his fingers putting us in our normal outfits and sunk out to my room. He bowed, took my hand and left a kiss to the back of it. He brought his other hand out from behind his back presenting me with a red rose.

“Till we meet again mi querido selevantó.”

My face was on fire as he left. I sigh left my lips and I flopped down on my bed with a stupid love struck smile on my face.

‘I think I’m in love. Wait. What!’

“Remus!”

“What’s up Jan?”

“I think I’m in love.”

I groaned into my pillow as Remus squealed and jumped around my room.

“Oh shut up!” I threw the pillow hitting him in the face.

“Oh come on J, you haven’t been in a relationship since when, Roman and I split so five, six years.”

“You know why I’ve been hesitant to date again.”

“Yeah but you were so happy and I see the way Ro makes you feel.” He sighed, “I just want to see you happy Dee...you’ve been in your room more since Vee left.”

“I-I don’t know...how about we don’t do a game night with movies.”

“Can we invite Logie and Roro?”

“Sure, how about we don’t have lunch first.”

“Can I cook, please!”

“As long as you don’t use the stove or oven.”

“Thank you Dee.”

He ran from the room.

‘Please don't burn the house down. Please don’t burn the house down.’

I glanced at the calendar on my wall above the nightstand.

‘Thomas is making a video after the wedding? Hmm...maybe...maybe that will work. I’ll talk to Roman and Logan after the wedding.’

“Dee! Come on, lunch is ready!”

Not coming Remus!”

I walked downstairs and sat at the table. Remus set a bowl of chips, fruit, and a plate of sandwiches down on the table.

“I’m not impressed Remus. You did burn down the kitchen too, bad job.”

“Thanks Janus, can we play Twister tonight?”

“I don’t see why not.”

We ate and Remus left to go get Logan and Roman while I got out Twister and cleaned up the kitchen. I was washing a plate when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

A/N: Mi querdio selevantó = My darling rose