23~ Say Something

I woke up at the soft sounds of someone moving around the room. Early sunlight filtered in through the curtained window.

I was comfortably curled up in soft blankets and fluffy pillows, facing the wall. The soft sounds continued to shift behind me. Sleepily, I rolled over and peeked over my shoulder in time to see a bare-chested Jimin slide on pants.

I watched silently, observing the way his muscles rippled and moved at his every move, never mind that I was watching him getting dressed.

He'd just zipped up and buttoned his pants and was reaching for his shirt when his eyes met mine.

We stared at each other for a few moments, silence filling the distance between us.

"How long have you been watching me?" He blinked.

I shrugged, lethargy making my mind function slowly. The bed was too comfortable, pillows too plush, blankets too soft.

He chuckled and crawled over the bed on all fours until his head hovered above mine. I was still too comfortable to react except just watch him through heavy eyelids. "You're still half asleep aren't you?" He murmured, pressing a little kiss on my ear.

I smiled, butterflies fluttering through me. I felt like things couldn't get much better than this.

"I have to leave in about five minutes to get to the Council," said Jimin, mouth still pressed against my ear.

His warm breath tickled my ear and I squeaked, pulling my head deeper into the covers like a turtle to stop the ticklish feeling.

He laughed again. "Ah, what am I going to do with you?" He muttered, sighing. "You're not even listening to me."

He leaned back on his legs and ran a hand through his hair.

I liked this angle. His bare torso looming above me inches away. I could see every curve and divot of muscle with pristine clarity.

"I'll call you later okay?" Jimin crawled backwards until he was standing at the edge of the bed again. "Maybe we can actually talk when you're fully awake."

I snuggled back into the covers. I didn't know what he was doing but everything was peaceful and I was happy. I think he might've kissed me one more time but by then I was too far gone to react.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The sunlight was flooding into the room with an intensity that not even the heavy drapes could stop the rays from entering the room.

I sat up, yawning and rubbing the back of my neck. The suite was empty and I rubbed the sleep from my eyes trying to gather my bearings.

The clock on the nightstand by the bed read 12:04 PM.

My eyes widened. What the...? I'd slept into the afternoon?

I shook my head as the memories from earlier late last night and then this morning came back to me. You had to be kidding me. I released a small squeal and fell back into the covers, burying my hot face into the pillows.

Jimin and I had, to put it mildly, made out in the hot tub— his hands twisted in my hair and me tracing his Marks knowing full well how sensitive the skin of his Marks were and the effect it had on him. I'd basically been teasing him with no intention of going beyond wandering hands and kissing.

I didn't even want to imagine what Jimin must've been going through while I drove him mad with his Marks. We'd gone back in the bedroom after the hot tub and Jimin had gone into the bathroom first, declaring he needed a 'cold shower'. At that time, I'd been too tired and satisfied to realize what he'd been implying.