Meet Mr.Gray

Gray: "Don't call me back unless it's good fucking news Martin, I mean it. "

I'm a complicated man you could say, but very simple at the same time. Obey me or die, see simple. Trust me I had no intention into turning into daddy 2.0, (aka my father but you know, worse) but the bastard died suddenly of a "heart attack". Not exactly good timing. My mom of course over exaggerated over his death, playing the sad widow when really she couldn't wait to be with her one true love or whatever the fuck. Speaking of the dam devil.

Mom: "Hello son how are you?"

Gray: "Much better now with you here mother... unexpectedly."

Mom: "Do not take this tone with me young man !"

Young man... really. I'm already having a bad fucking day.

Gray: "It's been a long day so please -"
I opened my arms in an exaggerated way as if to say "speak or leave" I couldn't care either way.

Mom: "Very well, just wanted to let you know Candace is dead, car crash. The funeral is tomorrow at 5 pm."

My world fell at my feet while my mother put her shades back on and walked out as if she didn't just say what she said. Candice , the only person who I could be myself around was dead. My sister, my bestfriend, the only person to get me through dads years of abuse, is gone. I don't remember too much after that but let's just start at the beginning shall we.