one

It's almost Christmas and the end of the year. Well not almost it's only twenty second of December. I'm in the middle of crowded street of DresVan. Rumours has it that there's a new bakery around the streets so I'm planning to stop by and try some of the sweets.

The Christmas street is very beautiful. There's a giant Christmas tree with a big sparkling star on top of it. The shop owners decorated their own shop with colourful decoration and there are lots of Santa. Every shop window have a letters decoration like merry Xmas, happy new year and more.

Childrens and adults, youngsters and elderly, everyone seems to enjoy their break here. everywhere is full of laughter even though is not even Christmas yet. While on the one hand, me. I'm alone. I have no family except my friends in the orphanage.

Yes, I'm an orphan. I don't know what happened to my parents or family but for one thing I'm quite happy now. Though.. Of course I want to meet them if I can.

"One Chocolate devil cake and one hot chocolate please." I ordered to the waitress and she nod.

A couple minutes after that the waitress came back with a slice of cake and cup of hot chocolate. I cut the cake into a tiny piece and then put it insideof my mouth.

The chocolate melted inside my mouth and gave me a pleasant feelings. The cake is indeed delicious just like what everyone said. Satisfied with the cake I tried my hot chocolate.

"Yummy~" I muttered, closing my eyes to feel more delicious flavor inside my mouth.

I paid for the cake and hot chocolate then I exited the bakery. I'm in a good mood now, like really in a good mood. Probably because of I just ate a cake.

"Excuse me." Someone tap my shoulder and I jumped, surprised by the sudden contact.

"can you help me please?" the man pleaded and I just raised my eyebrow feeling suspicious.

"Sorry I-" before I can finish what I want to say to him, the man twisted my arm and I shrieked.

"come with me now!" The man dragged me to a dark alley and I struggled trying to break free from the man firm grasp.

"don't try to escape, princess." The man took a knife from his pocket and then he scratched my knee. For a minute I felt nothing but All of a sudden I felt an intense piercing pain shooting up my knee. I yelped in pain.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I kicked the person in front of me as hard as I can the person seems to not expect I'll fight back so he fell backwards and I run a bit limping.

"I said don't try to escape!!" The man pulled me back and then pushed me onto the ground.

What the hell?! What's wrong with my day?! Just a minute ago I was in peace and now!

"Stay away from the lady!" I heard another voice and the man quickly makes me stand and then he hold a knife and bring it to my neck.

"Step closer I'll kill her!" The man shouted still hurting me.

I have to do something!

I stomped the evil man feet then elbowed him and run to the good man side. The good man quickly bring me somewhere and there's more group of people handcuffed the evil man.

Okay, now I'm inside a luxurious limo and the person is smiling to me. I don't know why but I think he's a good person. Unlike the other man.

"umm.. " I tried to start a conversation.

"I'm glad I can found you princess."

"Princess?" I repeated his words and he chuckled.

"I'll explained it later. my name is Hans. And it's a pleasure to be able to meet Your Highness again." The man said and I'm still dumbfounded on the seat.

~*~

I'm inside the Dres Van castle and amazed by how big it is. I'm being escorted to an unknown room. I'm feeling really weird now like there's something in my stomach and my heart is beating very fast.

I'm nervous.

There's a man with violet or maybe more like a purple or a very dark blue hair. He's staring at me and I gulped.

"Sophielle.. I really miss you." the man hugged me and I just kept silent.

"Umm.." I want to say something but then again I don't have the guts.

"I'm your brother. I'm Sieg. Please remember me...." his voice is really low and I sense hurt.

No way.. Is this the crown prince of Dres Van? But why he said I'm his sister? No, No, No... What is the meaning of this?!

"Please.. Can Your Highness explain what happened here?" I asked politely and he looks sad.

"why you called me by Your Highness..? But okay I'll explain it." He cleared his throat and then he makes serious face.

"12 years ago you was kidnapped. I couldn't save you and they took you. We kept looking for you since then. But 7 years ago we stop and claimed that you're dead." He stopped to took a breath.

"but I don't believe that you're dead. So I secretly continued looking for you with Hans and Today we found you."

There's something I don't understand. HOW?

"We found you because last week there was a royal duties. We visited a local Orphanages and someone told me that one of the girl looks like me and then they showed me a picture of you." The prince kept explaining and I listen to his explanation carefully.

"Hans secretly followed you until someone attacked you. We don't know who is your attacker yet." He finished and I felt my eyes hurt.

Tears streaming down my face and I started to cry.

"I'm scared." I spilled all my feelings. Yes, I'm scared and confused now. I don't know why.. But my heart and eyes hurt so badly.

"Sophielle? Please don't cry. You're safe now with me." Sieg hugged me and I just cried until I'm tired and letting a deep sumbler took control of me.