Chapter 16

Warning: Sexual Content ahead in the chapter,

ENJOY!!

Chapter 16

My date with Adam couldn't have gone any better. I kept thinking about it the whole week. We sure exchanged texts and phone calls, but that's it. I wanted to see him so bad. Great, now I'm becoming one of those obsessed girlfriends. Never mind, I have every right to be.

I decided to make him simple lunch and surprise him at work today. It's Friday, anyway. Might as well spend the day with him. I made five turkey sandwiches with grilled cheese and put two bottles of apple juice into the paper bag with them. And now I had to get ready for work. I took a shower and got dressed into a black chiffon top with a V neckline and tiny red hearts on it, tight black jeans, and red stilettos.

I did my makeup with my signature red matte lipstick and left my hair down in soft curls. I sprayed a little perfume and then got my purse, the paper bag, and locked the door.

I got to work and most of the time I kept thinking about Adam. I couldn't wait to see him, to feel him close to me and smell him like crazy. I think I have a smell fetish, I'm not really sure.

I told Olivia about our date and everything and she was ecstatic. She said and I quote, now it won't be awkward when I talk about sex with you. Sex with Adam didn't seem bad at all, but I didn't wanna go this far this fast.

When it was time to go, I left the school, hailed a cap to the hospital where Adam is probably still working. Poor baby, he must still haven't had lunch yet. When I arrived, I paid the cap, and saw the hospital, it looked like a palace. It had blue glass exterior to the building and it was very beautiful.

When I went inside, the nurse at the front desk smiled at me. She had brown hair and dark green eyes. Now, that was nice. Not like the last one I encountered. She was a major Bitch, with capital letters.

"Hi, I'm looking for Dr. Adam Russ. Where can I find him?" I asked softly with a small smile on my face.

"Are you Emma?" I frowned, how did she know my name?

"Yes, I am?" She saw my confused expression and grinned widely and started to explain herself.

"Adam was my husband's colleague at Harvard before he got assigned here. He's a neurologist. We were surprised to find Adam here last week since we know he works in New Jersey, but he told us all about you and his friends and that he wants to be close to you in particular." That made grin like an idiot, he wants to be close to me.

"Okay, do you know where he is now?" She smiled and typed on the computer before turning to me.

"He's with a patient. You can wait for him here and I can page him if you want to." She beamed cheerfully.

"No, I want to surprise him. Can you tell me where his office is?" She told me about the directions and I thanked her gratefully. I learned that her name was Ariel and she was so nice to me. I liked her already.

I got to Adam's office and opened the door to find it empty. His office was small, but it was neat and clean. His certificates were all over the wall. I went to sit on the swivel chair and put down the paper bag and my purse on his desk and waited for him.

After about fifteen minutes I heard the door opening.

"Hello?" His soft, yet husky voice sent shivers down my spine. He was facing the back of the chair, and I swiveled it to face him with a smile on my face. His jaw fell open when he saw me and his eyes darkened with lust. He shut the door quickly and locked it then approached me really close.