Chapter 10

I'm feeling really down these days for different reasons, everything is going backwards and I'm starting to get sick of it...
Guess writing is the only thing that makes it a little better somehow..
Anyway, ENJOY :-)

Chapter 10

I opened my eyes a little to find the sun rays blinding me so I quickly shut them again. I turned sideways to find Olivia asleep in the bed next to me. I think she got tired and went up to rest as well. Finally jet lag caught up to her. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I opened them Completely. I got my phone from under the pillow and looked at the time. WOW, it was 6 in the morning. I actually slept for 15 hours. Unbelievable, I'm usually a light sleeper. Guess I was so tired. I heard Olivia groaning, then she spoke with a sleepy voice.

"So you're finally awake. Jesus, I thought you were on drugs or something. You were semi dead." She said rubbing her eyes.

"I can't believe I actually slept through the day. I'm really sorry, Levy. I'll make it up for you today, I promise." I told her genuinely. I felt so guilty. I mean I was mad at her because we won't be able to spend time together, and now I was the one who left her because I was in a coma, classic!!!

"Okay, then. We're spending the whole day down, and you won't come up here unless it's necessary." She said with her eyebrows raised.

"Fair enough." I told her simply and got up from the bed and stretched.

"Great, we have an hour to get ready. Put your swim suit on, too." I rolled my eyes at this, but obliged anyway.

"So, tell me. What did you do yesterday?" I asked her curiously as I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

"If you're asking about your sexy doctor, he didn't show up all day too. So, rest short. There were no bitches trying to kidnap him." She said and I could practically hear the smirk in her voice. She knew how to put me on edge. I dried my face and went out of the bathroom to reply to her.

"First of all, he's not mine. Second of all, I didn't ask about him, I asked about you and I was obvious about it too." I told her with a serious tone.

"Why are you being so defensive?" She asked amusingly.

"I'm not defensive. You're being ridiculous." I said beginning to feel frustrated.

"No, I'm not. You wanted to know if Adam was with us yesterday." She was having fun for sure. To be honest, I'm not sure if I wanted to know about Adam or not. I was genuinely confused.

"Fine, whatever." I said as I went to my duffle bag to get my swim suit and what else needed.

"I knew it." She said with her fist in the air.

"Can we end this conversation please, I wanna start the day without your unstoppable persistence." I said as I went to the bathroom to change. My swimsuit was  nude - colored with a lace sleeveless sundress with the same color above. Let's just say I wanted to dress to impress. And I can't believe I just said that. I took off my clothes, put on the swimsuit and the dress above. I applied sunscreen and sprayed some perfume. I left my hair down knowing I'll be in the pool anyway. When I was out Olivia already had her bikini on with a see through dress above, if you even call it a dress. She looked great, though. She always looks great. When she turned and saw me she whistled high and grinned widely.

"You, Miss Emma, look one hundred percent hot!! The sexy doctor won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." She said confidently.

"Thank you, Levy." I tell her, appreciating the compliment.