Chapter 17

Warning: Mature Content.

ENJOY!!

Chapter 17

Adam insisted that we sleep in his bed, together. It only made sense really, considering what he did to me. I've learned that he's super touchy, like he's afraid I'd disappear if his hands weren't on me. I loved it though, he made me feel safe.

Right now we were laying on his bed and ready to sleep, facing each other. He was tangling his fingers through my hair and I was caressing his chest. It was smooth and firm with a tiny amount of chest hair. He was only wearing his boxers, and it did nothing to help my embarrassment.

"Why don't you put a shirt on? This is so distracting." He only smirked in response and I slapped his chest lightly. He chuckled breathlessly, took my palm and placed a kiss on it. He's so sweet, I think I'll melt any time now.

"I sleep naked, cherry. It gets hot late at night. You're lucky I'm even wearing these." He gestured to his underwear."And by all means, go ahead, I'd love for you to melt on me." I said it out loud, again!!!
I groaned and buried my head in the pillow, I'm not usually this clumsy, but him and his ridiculously hot body, it's sweet torture. And he slept naked, I couldn't get that out easily.

"Hey, baby, don't be shy on me. I think we're over that by now." He whispered in my hair before he took my earlobe and grazed it with his teeth. Damn him!! "Shut up!!" My voice came out muffled from the pillow.

"Make me." Confident Adam was great and all, but it was starting to piss me off. "Go to sleep, Adam." I uttered, frustrated, sexually even. "You have work tomorrow." I turned on my left side and he stuck himself to my back.

"You're not gonna kiss me goodnight?" He breathed tenderly in my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. I couldn't deny him that. So, I turned around and kissed him softly but he had other thoughts. He shoved his tongue forcefully in my mouth and sucked on my bottom lip. I kissed him with the same passion and pulled his hair. I felt his hand wandering south so I grabbed it and parted our lips. But he didn't stop kissing and sucking down my jawline, my throat, the side of my neck. Seriously, was he this horny?

"Adam, that's enough. We have to go to sleep. Now is not the right time." I was firmer than I wanted to be, but he didn't leave me a choice. He stopped abruptly and let go of me. I felt bad when I saw the regret and hurt in his eyes. "Emma, I'm very sorry. I just.. I don't know what came over me. Please don't be mad at me." I held his face in my palms and kissed his forehead.

"It's fine, baby. Don't beat yourself up about it. You men forget everything when it comes to the bedroom." He raised his eyebrow at me in amusement. Currently he was on top of me and I was on the verge of giving in, but no. Focus, Emma!

"You make me sound like a prick." He was something else. I shrugged simply at him. "You kind of are, but you're my prick." I pecked his lips and turned on my side again.

"When the time comes, there's gonna be hell to pay, sweetheart." He growled breathlessly as he spooned me from behind, tightening his grip around my waist. I felt his hard on poking at my bottom and he did absolutely nothing to hide it, but I tried as much as I can to ignore it.

"I can't wait." I muttered softly as I let out a yawn and fell asleep right away.

I didn't know what time it was when I woke up, but I thought it was midnight, giving it was all dark and quiet. Except for some weird noises I heard from beside me. I fluttered my eyes open to find a scene I'd never have thought I'd see, ever.