Chapter 26

Another update, guys!!

You know the drill, 

vote, comment, and share

Have fun ;)

Chapter 26

How dare he? The bastard hung up on me. I fucking hate his guts because I knew he was doing this on purpose. Now, I want him like crazy...

I kept calling him all day while I was at the bridal shop. Olivia picked cream colored satin dresses for us, they were actually very pretty. However, I didn't enjoy any of it. Adam wasn't picking up.

I was glad when he finally answered me and we talked everything out. I had no idea he had this much bottled up inside of him, not to mention, his damn temper...

Currently, I was at Olivia's place, having a slumber party like old times. We were all on the couch, watching The Notebook and eating popcorn. I couldn't focus on the movie though, all I could think about was the dirty things that I wanted to do to Adam, and the scenes in the movie weren't helping either.

"Hey, red?" I shook my head to clear it and craned my neck to look at Candice.

"What?" I inquired, a bit confused.

"Were you even listening to me?" She hisses with anger evident all over her face.

"Candice, I'm tired, don't start." I replayed, really irritated because I wanted to violate Adam in every way possible, and that seemed a little out of reach with them up my ass.

"Whoa, whoa, easy there, red. What's wrong?" Candice asked after she obviously picked on my mood.

"Don't mind her. She wants to get laid." Olivia said simply, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"Why? When was the last time you two fucked anyway?" I cringed, not liking the idea of talking about my sex life with them. After all, it's still kind of new to me.

"It's not how I describe it, and really none of your business." I huffed as I kept squirming, not comfortable with the throbbing down there.

"Wow, that long? Zero stamina much?" Oh, she had no idea what she was bluffing about.

"The opposite, actually." Olivia butted in.

"And how would you know?" Candice raised her eyebrows with confusion.

"You didn't see her this morning. She was glowing, it was blinding me." After she said that, she and Candice kept teasing me, making moaning sounds. Oh my god...

"Shut up, both of you!!" I threw my pillow at them and they laughed like mad women.

"Okay, enough. I'm calling it a night." I mumbled, not caring if they heard me or not.

I needed Adam so bad, so sleep was out of the question. I went to the kitchen, wrote a small note that I would be at Adam's and I'm really not sorry for ruining our little reunion and stuck it to the refrigerator. They were so engrossed in the movie and I was able to sneak out of the kitchen door to the back yard without them hearing me. I was wearing only yoga pants and a black sweater on top of a black tank top. Who cares? I'll lose all of it anyway.

I called an Uber and waited for about ten minutes until it arrived and I gave the driver Adam's address. We were only about eight thirty p.m., so I wasn't very late and he wouldn't be sleeping at this time.

I arrived after about fifteen minutes, paid the driver and got out of the car.

I went inside Adam's building and reached the elevator and pressed his floor, turning my phone to the silent mood so I wouldn't have to deal with Olivia's wrath. I would worry about her later. Right now, I'm on the mission of fucking Adam's brains out.