Chapter 29

Hey, fellas...

Not sure where to begin, but I can start with saying that I'm sorry for being MIA for the past few weeks.

I've been going through some serious shit, including boyfriend trouble, whom I broke up with by the way.

Okay, okay...let's not shed tears here. I had enough drama to last me a lifetime.

Come to think of it, it's for the best...

Alrighty, I'm gonna stop talking now and give you the chapter...

Chapter 29

I immediately got excited as I heard Adam utter those words. He was giving me a predatory look that sent shivers down my spine. He hooked his fingers around the thin straps of my night gown and it slipped and pooled around my waist on the bed. My breath became frantic as he caressed my breasts softly.

"You have no idea how magnificent you look." He leaned into my ear to whisper and I looked into his eyes and smiled sincerely, then shut my eyelids again, and indulged in the sensation. Getting pregnant sure made me extra sensitive in certain parts of my body.

"Open your eyes, Emma." I heard Adam's demanding voice pull me out of my trance. When I opened them, I found him standing naked before me with his huge member close to my face. He hooked his hand into my hair and I knew what he wanted. I placed my hands on his hips and licked his tip teasingly, but he seemed to be in a hurry because he groaned and forced my head down on the rest of his dick which made me gag for a moment.

I continued to suck him, and I was pretty proud of myself because when I looked up, his head was tossed back and he was panting like crazy.

Suddenly, he pushed me on the bed and I had to moan because it was kinda sexy. When it comes to bed, sweet Adam is far gone.

He took my panties frantically, spread my legs and in a swift movement, he inserted his dick inside me. I screamed from the pleasure and pain.

"That's it, baby. Scream for me." He growled near my ear before he molded his mouth with mine. He sucked on my tongue and bottom lip. I dug my nails into his back when he hardened his pace and sucked my left nipple. I screamed again even when I tried to stifle it.

"Louder." He grunted and kept on his pounding into my poor vagina.

He was growling and panting so high, I actually feared that Olivia would hear us from the next door.

He stopped just as I was about to climax, I was gonna give him an earful but he flipped me over on my stomach and I got dizzy for a minute, then recovered when he thrust deeply in me.

"Oh my god, Adam." I clenched the sheets beneath me and he grabbed my arms and put them behind me, and forced my head down on the mattress while thrusting.

His hips kept slapping into my ass as I felt him throbbing inside my honey hole. He grabbed the back of my neck and lifted my head again, which made my back slap against his chest. My heart felt like it was gonna explode from this heavenly feeling and I became even wilder. Feeling bold, I pushed him on the bed, straddled him and pressed his dick inside me. He cursed and held into my hips for dear life.

"You should've done that a long time ago. So fucking hot." He grunted as I bounced on top of him with my hands on his chest.

"Yeah, I'm doing it now." I was panting as I felt myself getting closer to coming. I collapsed on his chest and held into his shoulders as he continued pounding in me from underneath. I convulsed and my walls tightened around him as I came so hard, and not long after, he exploded inside me. I felt his hot, sticky liquid dripping on my thigh.