Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The whole ride we kept glancing at each other when we thought the other wasn't looking. Him sitting right next to me wasn't helping either. Everything about him was making my insides twist, and oh his smell was making my stomach feel funny. He's putting his arm on the seat right behind us, and I felt so small right then. It's not fair for him to be this good looking. I didn't realize I was staring until he smiled at me, even his smile is swoon-worthy. what's happening to me?

"We're here!!" Olivia squealed high enough for me to cover my ears. Thank god we finally arrived or this would've turned embarrassing for me. We got out of the car, got our bags, and Chris paid for the ride. When we got inside, Adam patted Chris's shoulder so he turned to him.

"Man, I gotta use the bathroom." Adam said, shifting his legs.

"Why?" Chris asked mocking confused. He raised his eyebrows at and got a little close to him.

"Why the fuck do you use the bathroom?" Adam asked him back.

"Oh, for a lot of things. Jerking off, for instance. Though I have Levy for that now. Shower sex also is my favorite..." He didn't let him finish and just said "Well, I just need to piss, so piss off!!" He glowered and threw his duffel bag at his face, then went to look for the bathroom. I laughed hard with Olivia on this whole ordeal. This is gonna be fun after all.

We all went to check in. The hotel is amazing, like a resort. The lounge is very big and there was a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling. A little ahead is the food court, and on the outside is the pool, with the beach beyond it, and they were separated by thin railing. I'm guessing the rooms are in the floors above. We were currently at the reception when I saw Edward coming towards us. He wouldn't approach Olivia because Chris scared the shit out of him once, me, however...

"Hey, there, babe." Edward spoke smugly to me with his signature stupid smirk on his face. A big ASS!!!

"Go away, Edward." I told him huffing.

"Now why would I do that?" He kept pushing. God, he just can't take the hint. All of a sudden I found Adam next to me with his arm on my waist. 

"Is there a problem?" He asked me while looking into my eyes, his eyes were to die for. What the hell, focus, Emma.

"No, Adam. He was just about to leave." I told him while wrapping my arm around his waist too.

"Oh, I see. So, this is the reason why you've been blowing me off. And who might that be?" He asked sarcastically.

"None of your business." I yelled at him, and I felt Adam tighten his arm around me.

"If you should know, I'm your worst nightmare if I ever saw you near her ever again. Don't even look at her or you'll regret it. I mean it." Adam spoke harshly while giving him a hard glare. Edward actually got the hint this time and walked away. Oh my god, that was so hot!!!

"I'm sorry you had to see that." He told me softly while caressing my arm.

"No, it's okay. Thank you so much for what you did. Now he won't bother me again." I reply grateful for what he did.

"In all honesty, I couldn't stand him looking at you like that, or any other guy for that matter." I don't know why but that made me feel really special. He looked at me intensely and I felt myself sinking into his ocean blue eyes.

"Okay, we have the room keys. Here's your key, Adam. You're sharing a room with Chris, and I have mine with Emy." We had to part ways and we all went up the forth floor, when we got to our rooms. Chris and Olivia stopped to kiss each other and Adam turned to me and smiled, then approached me.