Chapter 28

Whoever said that writer's block is a bitch was a genius. I hate it, but who doesn't anyway, right?

New chapter for you, guys!

A long ass one, too, lol!

One last thing, I have a major crush on someone ;)

Chapter 28

"So, do I have a reply?" Adam's hesitant voice filled the tense atmosphere inside the car. I've been silent for about half an hour, looking out the window and thinking thoroughly. Do I really want this? Did he just say that to me because he felt obligated as I was carrying his baby? Oh, god, my head hurts.

I wish mum was here. She would know exactly what to say to make me feel better.

"Emma!!!" Adam boomed at me to get my attention.

"Yeah, sorry. Got lost for a minute. Where're we going anyway? We've been driving forever." I groaned as my head started spinning. I glanced at him and he actually looked sad. He sighed then murmured "We're almost there."

I found him taking a turn into a beautiful compound that has a very high class houses. I didn't recognize any of it. Were we visiting someone?

He parked the car in front of a metal gate, pressed some code on his phone and the gate was wide open. What the hell was going on?

We were now standing, facing a beautiful house. It looked so modern with glass walls and amazing garden. Even the door was embodied with golden edges. This house looked magical, and whoever owned it looked pretty rich.

I looked at Adam and found him smiling at me, and I found myself smiling back.

"Do you like it?" There was a hint of fear in his voice, but he kept his perfect smile on his face. I smiled wider "Of course, it's perfect. What are we doing here, though?"

He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a key.

"Welcome to our new home, my queen." He put the key in my hand and I felt him shiver. My mouth hanged open as I unlocked the door and went inside. It was beyond amazing and I was speechless. He did all of this for me. I felt tears brimming my eyes as I looked at him. He ran towards me and took me in his arms and I held him so tightly.

"Emma, I'm sorry. You don't have to say anything. I understand if you don't want this. Please, stop crying, baby." He was soothing me as I broke down in his arms. Damn, I was a hormonal mess. I left his embrace as I wiped my eyes with my sleeves.

"No, I want this. I do." A huge sigh of relief left his mouth as he stared at me for reassurance.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I'm overwhelmed, that's it. I just want to know one thing and promise me that you'll be honest." He nodded his head frantically as he pressed his mouth to mine softly. "I promise."

"Did you want me to move in with you because I'm pregnant? Like you felt that it's the right thing to do?" I dreaded the answer.

"No. I swear to god, Emma, that wasn't the reason. I bought this house three days ago, baby, and I didn't even know you were pregnant back then, obviously. I was gonna ask you to move in with me after the wedding, but then I thought, why wait? I love you and I want to marry you and have tons of babies with you. I want to create countless memories with you in this house, and I want to grow old together. I'm not gonna ask you to marry me now because I know you're not ready yet and that's okay. You're mine and I'm yours. Forever. So, please, would you move in with me? Please?" I didn't know what to say and I just threw my arms around him while repeating yes multiple times. He wanted this from the beginning. I felt my heart bursting from the happiness and love. I couldn't believe myself.