Chapter 23

I'm so sorry for the late update, I know you read my story, and wait for the update, even if you're a silent reader, that's okay, you still support me.
Thank you for bearing with me, I'm having a hard time dealing with my over thinking and it got me to a very dark place. I try to keep busy with reading and TV, but for how long am I going to avoid it until it consumes me? I have no idea!!

Sorry for the rambling, here's the chapter already, lol!!

Love you, guys ❤

Chapter 23

I felt my eyes opening, and I rubbed them to get the sleep out of them. Adam was still holding me in a death grip, and his head nestled between my breasts. I hugged him to me and kissed his head, even after a sweaty night, he still smelt good.

He started to stir, so I flipped us over and got on top. I started placing soft kisses on his neck and throat, moving down to his chest. I heard his humming before he grabbed my armpits and leveled my face with his before he kissed my lips passionately.

"Good morning to you, too." He muttered with his husky, sleepy, and sexy as hell voice. It made my insides twist and I shivered slightly.

"Are you cold?" He asked with so much concern as he pulled the cover all over my body up to my head. I giggled and shook my head.

"I'm perfect. Last night was amazing ,by the way. Didn't know you can get so wild and fierce." I felt my cheeks burning slightly as I admitted to him. He chuckled and it came out breathy and sexy. I just wanted him right then, and my naked boobs lying on his rock hard chest weren't helping either.

"You still haven't seen anything yet, cherry. It would be a whole new level of wild." He winked at me and I shivered with excitement.

"Well, I can't wait for it, Mr. Wild." He laughed and kissed me again.

He ravaged my lips once I uttered the words to him and he groaned in my mouth as I grabbed his hard member and stroked him slowly. Of course, his phone had to ring and ruin the moment. He cursed before he grabbed it and answered.

"This is better to be good, asshat...non of your business...fine, give me 30 minutes." He hung up without saying goodbye. I pouted knowing that he had to go.

"I thought you had the night shift." I whined like a kid and he smiled and kissed me.

"I know,baby. Someone called in sick and I have to fill the place. Let's have a shower together, you too have work, am I right?" Did he always have to a smart-ass?

"Yes, I do, but I don't have to be there until 8." Now I sounded like a clingy girlfriend, but I wanted to have him around me more. He sighed and suddenly got up with me, spooned in his arms with. I let out a yelp and he chuckled when I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in it as he got us to my room.

"I know I'm irresistible and all, baby, but are you gonna let go any time soon?" I could tell he was amused as he put me down and turned on the hot water and soon we were both soaked. I was still hanging from his neck with my head on his warm chest. I didn't know what came over me then.

"Never." I replied silently and tilted my head to look at him.

"I love you so much." Whispering the words to him with all of me, he smashed my lips with his, sucking on my bottom lip like his life depended on it.

"I love you more, Emma." He whispered back huskily and sucked my neck hard while I scratched his back. He moved to my chest and my breasts, sucking on my nipples hard, and I moaned as I felt my body was getting on fire. He kept getting down until I felt his tongue licking my folds and I squealed from the surprise. I almost slipped but he caught me.