Chapter 21

Olivia kept calling me, but I kept ignoring her. Every time I heard the phone ringing, I laughed my ass off. She quit calling and started texting, and let's just say, she was angry...

I called Adam later to let him know about our plans, he seemed a bit nervous but he agreed to it anyway. What's up with him for god's sake?!

I made myself simple lunch of beef and broccoli with some mango juice, and ate while I was watching Netflix. It was six when I heard the door bell, so I went to open it and found Adam freshly showered and dressed in blue shirt, dark jeans and a black leather jacket. I smiled widely as I saw him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and captured my lips in a mind blowing kiss.

When we parted, he looked down at me from head to toe then frowned a little.

"You're not ready yet?" He inquired softly and my eyes widened with realization that I'm late and Olivia would kick my ass.

"I totally lost track of time, baby. Give me 10 minutes, max, and I'll be ready." He chuckled then nodded his head frantically.

"Cherry, it's fine. Take your time, and plus I'd very much love the view, so please, take your time." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and his eyes twinkled with mischief. I felt a small blush creep up my cheeks before I smiled and picked his lips.

"Come up then, Dr Russ ." I stammered and turned when I felt him slap my butt. I squealed in surprise and ran upstairs with him hot on my trail.

When I got to my room, I turned to my wardrobe and picked a simple outfit of dark blue jeans, red satin blouse, and white blush sweater. I applied minimal makeup and left my hair with soft waves. I also sprayed little perfume. All of this while, Adam was ogling me like a hawk. I went over to him and straddled his lap before kissing both of his cheeks and whispering in his ear.

"It's rude to stare, Dr Russ, and quite creepy actually. Please, cut it out and let's get going before we're late." I bit his earlobe before I got up and sprinted downstairs. When he got behind me, his face was hard and unreadable. Oh god, what did I do?

Once in the car he turned it on and went off quickly.

"Two things, Ms Asher. First of all, you're mine, so I'm entitled to stare at you as much as I want to. Second of all, you made the beast angry and now you have to tame him." His voice was deep and calm at the same time and I felt chills running along my body.

"What do you mean?" I had an idea about the double meaning of his words, but I had to make sure. Suddenly, he held my hand tightly and put it on his groin. He was rock hard. I gasped and withdrew my hand instantly.

"It's your problem, baby. You have to take care of it." He smirked like he owned the world and kept driving. I felt happy on the inside because I knew only me made him feel this way.

"You have to wait until you see what I have in store for you, baby." I uttered seductively, flattering my eyelashes at him.

"Read my lips, Emma. You'll be punished for this. Badly." He growled as he took a sharp turn to the right. I laughed as I decided to push my luck with him.

"I can't just read your lips, baby. I love to devour them." He bit his lip as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Just wait, sweet cherry. This isn't over." He hissed sharply at me as he stepped on the brakes all of a sudden. I looked beside me to find that we're already here. Adam got down and jogged to my side and opened the door for me. When we went inside the café, we found Olivia and Chris sitting at a table. He was hugging her from the side with his hand on her tummy. The sight warmed my heart and I was very happy for my friend that her idiot of a fiancé decided to man the fuck up.

"Hey, asshole." Adam spat at Chris as he sat across from him. When Olivia saw me, she ran to me and tugged my hand before turning to a confused Chris.

"Lady business, Chris. Feel free to order for both of us." She rushed the words out of her mouth before she dragged me to the bathroom. When we went inside she pushed me and practically yelled for the whole café to hear.

"You got laid, and you ran away from me. But now you're trapped, Emy. Tell me everything, bitch!!" She started out cool and finished as she slapped me across the head.

"Ouch, that hurt!!" I hissed as I rubbed the spot she just hit.

"Stop whining, you crying baby,  and spill the details." Damn her and her hormones.

"What do you want to know, Olivia? Like how he fucked me? Let's remember together, he first took me in the old fashion way, then flipped me on my side and did the same." I finished with finality in my voice and she gasped dramatically.

"Wow, he fucked you sideways!! Didn't know he had it in him.." She said the last sentence while spacing out. I had an idea about what she was thinking about but I didn't wanna indulge into it.

"Yeah, neither did I. Can we stop talking about sex anyway? This is getting gross. Tell me, how did it go at your first appointment?" I asked her excitedly with a big smile splattered across my face. She smiled just as big and rubbed her little bulge.

"It went great. I'm two months along and the morning sickness isn't the greatest thing, but I'm managing. Chris was shocked at first but when he saw the little thing on the screen, he cried like a little boy and I've never seen him any happier." She blabbered happily and I hugged her with enthusiasm.

"That's great, Livy. I'm so happy for you. You'll be the greatest mummy." I heard her sniffle when I finished talking. Right.. Fucking hormones!!!

"Shhh, Livy. It's okay. You have to stop crying before Chris comes busting through the door." She laughed at that and I released a sigh of relief.

We went out to the boys and they had a couple of beers with cheesecake for me and Olivia.

"Thanks, baby." I whispered to Adam before I kissed his cheek and he held my waist tightly as I began to dive into the big slice of cake. The cherry sauce and caramel melted in my mouth and I moaned in spite of myself.

"Enjoy yourself for now, because when we get out of here, you'll be enjoying only me and my dick." He hummed in my ear and I blushed like crazy and turned to him with wide eyes.

"You can't just say stuff like that in here, Adam." I whispered yelled at him.

"So? I've been sitting with a fucking boner for an hour now. Do you know how much that sucks, cherry?" I bit my lip to contain my laughter as Chris winked at him. Adam flipped his finger at him in return.

"You still cool, man? Just say the word." Chris asked Adam with a serious tone.

"Chris, it's your wedding for crying out loud." He replied with an irritated tone.

"Yeah, but you're my best man. I'm just.."

"Fuck you, man. I said do whatever the fuck you want. Why can't you just stop bitching about it?" Adam snapped at him all of a sudden, a few people turned to look at us.

"Adam, what the hell!! Keep your voice down." I whispered as I rubbed his back. He took a deep breath after a deep breath but I felt the anger radiating from him. This temper of his was gonna make a big problem.

"Chris, what is it?" I asked Chris who was drinking his beer while staring at Adam weirdly.

"So I take it you didn't tell your girl yet?" He asked Adam calmly. He sighed as Adam pinched the bridge of his nose. I was gonna lose it anytime soon if I didn't know what was going on.

"Tell me what?"