Ambition

Hello Everybody and welcome back to the angst train. Unfortunately, this is a hurt no comfort one shot. We have prime Logicality angst. This mainly focuses on the dark sides.
Enjoy the story

Insecurity Roman Created By Thefoxlotuslady

Ambition Logan Created By
LadyOfTheWoods

Sombra "Guilt" Sanders (Orange Side) created by me.

Synopsis: Logan has heard whispers of Roman becoming a dark side. He's fed up of people ignoring him. If Thomas is going to ignore his Logic he might as well become a dark side. He sneaks into the dark side of the mindscape and is greeted by an unexpected guest.
Tw: Angered sides (no one is unsympathetic), blood, injury
_______________________________________
Logan sighed it had been two weeks since the disastrous video where Roman and Patton had completely ignored his contributions but what hurt the most was that both sides hadn't even noticed him being dragged away.

The logical sighed focusing all of his energy on trying to hide his injury. Being dragged away hurt so badly. The cane had cut his side, he was the logical side his injures didn't matter neither did his words.  He had heard whispers of Roman going to the dark sides. In his head, he refused to accept that someone as egotistical and narrow-minded as Roman would dare switch. Roman was always bent on being good so it just seemed illogical that Roman would dare change his role.

He sat down at his desk thinking about how to create a perfect schedule for Logan but knowing the others it wouldn't be good enough. They'd make sure it was ignored or they'd fall behind. Patton! Well, he only seemed to have a bit of an idea of how he was feeling. The moral side had come to his door nearly every day begging him to leave his room, saying that he loved him and trying to apologise. Logan wasn't having it anymore, he was fed up at the lies spat at his face.

If nobody was going to listen to what he really wanted he might as well join the darks. Like himself, the darks were never listened to. Logan finally opened his door and sneakily tried to avoid Patton the one side he couldn't stand to be in front of right now. He hesitated for a moment before stepping over the border between the light sides and the darks.

The dark side of the Mindscape was the very opposite of the light side of the mindscape. All of the walls were painted black whilst the carpets were silver. He hummed the periodic table theme to calm his nerves. Not only was he about to meet more of the others he realised that he was losing more blood due to him not dealing with his injuries. The logical side also felt strangely hot.

He's emotionless mask immediately broke when he felt familiar cold black and green tentacles wrap around him. Logan tried holding back his fear but he just couldn't. He shuddered as he heard a cold evil laugh echo around the room. Logan looked up to see another side in front of him. The side wore a mismatch of dark and light orange. He had orange eyeshadow that was shaped like teardrops, the mystery side wore also an orange beanie and a fancy orange coat which trailed down to his knees.

"Well, well it appears we have an intruder. Oh, Logic my my you haven't changed at all, still stubborn as ever."

"I'm sorry but do I know you?"

"Pft, of course, you know me, Logan I apparently was just too emotional for you!"

"P-passion but I thought you-"

"Faded, no I just switched and to be honest it was all your fault. I just wasn't serious enough so I switched. You may call me Guilt, now tell me, Logan, what are you doing here?"

Remus squeezed his tentacles making them tighter around Logan. Logan screamed out in pain. Guilt pulled an angry face signalling Remus to stop.

"He asked you a question nerdy wolverine!"