Lost In Denial (Choked In Confusion Sequel)

Hello and welcome back to angst season. Now @remusisaliteralmood on archive wanted me to do a sequel to my first ever sander sides story which ironically was a one-shot, Choked In Confusion. Choked Confusion is on my profile I recommend you read that before you read this. As this is the reaction of the sides finding out that Roman and Remus have switched roles.
P.s this is before the time skip end card of pof.

Synopsis: Patton senses a strong shift in the mindscape and goes to console Thomas. The mystery continues when Thomas saids he feels completely fine. After a while of back and forth arguing Remus stops the chaos and reveals the truth. Will the sides and Thomas stop being in denial?

Tw: Angered Sides (Not unsympathetic they just have a moral complex). Overprotective Remus (He's bitter), Oblivious Patton, Oblivious Thomas, Shouting, Grief, Heavy Angst, hurt no comfort.
_______________________________________
Patton awoke with a grown, yesterday had been an awfully wild rollercoaster. From his own breakdown to Roman storming off in a huff to Roman demanding to check on Logan. After an hour-long discussion with Patton, they finally truced. He knew it would take a while for Logan to forgive him but he was willing to wait for it. However, one thing he could not comprehend was how rude Roman had been to him and Janus. He thought that Roman wouldn't repeat the same mistake but was wrong of course.

Dark side's? Why was Roman so harsh to the others? The others were just as much a part of Thomas as they were. Patton knew he needed to knock some sense into Roman. Roman couldn't keep hurting his kiddos and himself. Seeing Roman be so self-destructive made him unhappy.

The fatherly side put on a bright smile and got dressed for the day, however, something didn't feel right. It reminded him of the time after he managed to convince Thomas to split the King. He couldn't put his finger on it but he felt a shift, sure Janus had moved to the light side of the mindscape but that shift was nothing compared to the shift he felt now.

Never the less he chose to ignore it for it now and continued his walk to the mind place kitchens. He began cooking for everyone, to cheer everyone up he decided to make love heart pancakes.  Immediately on cue, he noticed Logan come downstairs.

"Hey, Lo I made you made some pancakes."

"Um, that was very nice of you Patton."

"Yeah um ugh what toppings do you want!"

"Crofters please with some whipped cream."

"Oh um of course."

He smiled handing Logan the plate of pancakes. Patton sighed when he saw Logan grab his plate about to leave.

"Hey um don't go."

"Why should I stay you have Janus to talk to now."

"Lo, we've talked about this."

"You wouldn't have apologised if Roman didn't kick you out of his room."

"I would have I-"

Patton noticed his skin turning green.

"Please don't, I have enough stress on me already."

"Oh, you have stress put on you, fine I'll stay as long as you don't interrupt me whilst im talking."

"Fine!"

Logan began chatting with Patton and the two slowly warmed up to each other. Janus entered the room.

"Sorry to change the subject but have any of you seen Remus, I was going to break the news to him but he wasn't in his room."

"Well, logically the best bet is that he would be in the imagination."