Hurricane

Hello im back with another one-shot and thank you for patiently waiting. Also, this is inspired by the Hamilton song thank you. So I thought of the angsty idea of Logan getting trapped because he was ignored and has to escape. Also whilst Logan is trapped time will be longer for him.

Like, guys, it's not just Roman who's mean to Logan especially since Logan is also really rude to Roman. However, what Patton and Janus did was super wrong also it was wrong for Roman to press the ignorant button. Dang after the end of Romans arc I hope we have Logan being "replaced" and ignored finally addressed.

Logan is such an interesting character who hasn't got the development Roman has had. (People ignore Romans arc) anyway but this is about Logan who is actually joint first with Roman as my favourite side. I love him because he's relatable and has so much potential. I hope Logan eventually gets listened to as he deserves it. I'm a different kind of Logan Stan. I'm not bitter with the others for treating him that way but I do hope they realise he closed himself off because they wouldn't listen and legit didn't let the key part of Thomas's brain talk. Also, he just deserves appreciation from the sides and not just appreciation from his stans.
Anyway on with the angst.

Synopsis: Logan is horrified watching Patton skip him and Janus drag his form away. Unfortunately, Janus didn't know that Logan was manifesting his soul into that appearance and his soul is now trapped in the imaginations subconscious. The logical side must escape safely and despite wanting the hurricane to consume him, he knows Thomas still has some use for him. Can he escape, can he push his feelings away?
Tw: Repression, Self Loathing thoughts, Hurt No Comfort, Bruises, Mild Blood, Soul Separated from the body, Janus, Patton, Roman and Thomas in a negative light.
_______________________________________
The wedding was stressful and Logan certainly couldn't be bothered to show up physically not after last time where it took so long to get them to listen. So he thought it would be best to make his appearance smaller, in a way that wouldn't bother Thomas. However unfortunately that was not the case. His lowdowns, we're chopped in half, ignored and not even acknowledged properly by Thomas.

Logan was losing his patience, Patton was completely damaging Thomas's mental state. Whilst Roman was being his usual irrational self and ignoring how hurtful his actions and words were. It hurt to be muted but he had to continue however it didn't stop Patton, Roman and even Thomas paid little to no attention to him.

However he continued as usual and pushed down his anger and frustration. Logan wanted to give up and block out the discussion but all of a sudden Patton summoned his form.

"You know I'm- I'm not doing a really great job explaining this philosophy. Um, Logan. What would a real philosopher think about what I'm saying here?"

"Well, Frederich Nietzsche really wouldn't have been thrilled with anything you've had to say, primarily because pity seems to be at the center of your idea of "putting good into the world."

"Th-that's not what-"

"Nietzsche famously rejected the notion that pity was a virtue."

"Okay."

"He once claimed that pity -with a German accent and morphs into Nietzsche- "runs counter to the instincts that preserve and enhance the value of life."

Unfortunately for Logan, he didn't notice that Janus had placed a skip button. And unfortunately, because Patton was fearing being wrong he pressed the skip button.

"So Thomas is-"

Logan howled in pain as he felt a cane drag him by the waist. The pain was unbearable, it was a good thing that it wasn't his physical form feeling the pain. Eventually, he felt the pull of the cane gone. He looked around but the only thing he could see was pure pitch black.