Chapter 9: The Fall

Lilith felt herself being shaken awake. "Ugh, Adam, leave me alone. I do not want to see you right now." She groaned, eyes still heavy with sleep.

"It is not Adam." She knew that voice, it was her Lucifer. She fully opened her eyes to see him crouched over her and lifted a hand to his face. 

"Lucifer, is it really you or am I dreaming?"

"It is me, Lilith....I may not have much time, but I had to be able to see you again." She sat up and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"You came for me."

"Of course I did." He pulled back and cupped her face in his hands, looking deeply into her eyes. "Lilith, this time without you has been so painful. I feel as if a part of my heart came down to earth with you.....I love you."

"I love you too." 

Lucifer leant in and kissed her deeply and Lilith felt herself melt into him. 

After a moment, she pulled away suddenly with a realisation.

"What do you mean by not much time?" She asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

Lucifer went on to explain everything that had happened in Heaven since she had left, including his escape and Uriel's promise.

"What will happen when they come for you?" asked Lilith.

"I do not know and honestly, I do not care. It has all been worth it just to hold you in my arms again." 

Lilith brought her lips back to his, this time with a fierceness. She had dreamt of this moment since the last time she had seen him, she would savour every second. His hands travelled down her sides, before gripping her hips causing her to moan into his mouth. Pulling away, she looked him in the eyes.

"Will you make love to me Lucifer?"

"I want you more than anything Lilith.....but are you sure?" She knew this could be their very last time together and she wanted all of him.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life."

He pulled Lilith to him once more and they fell to the ground together. He broke away from the kiss and Lilith was about to voice her disappointment, when she felt his lips on her neck.

"Oh, Lucifer." She felt him smile against her skin, his lips moving down to her breasts. As he took one of her nipples in his mouth, she cried out, unable to contain her pleasure. She placed a hand either side of his face and he looked up at her.

"Please....I need you." With a smile, he moved back up her body and kissed her deeply. She could feel his arousal against her core. He broke from the kiss and looked into her eyes as he gently stroked her face.

"I love you Lilith."

"I love you too." He kissed her again and gently eased himself inside of her, He felt her lips by his ear. "More....please." 

He quickened his pace and looked down at the beautiful woman beneath him. Her eyes were closed and her face, a mask of pleasure. She opened her eyes and they bore into his own. It was almost the undoing of him. He felt her starting to tense up and saw her eyes widen. The cry when she gave into her climax was almost animalistic. Her tightened muscles, as well as that beautiful cry was what finally drove Lucifer to the edge.

"Lilith!" 

Coming down from his high, he laid down beside her on the ground and pulled her into his arms, burying his face in her hair. 

"You are perfection." He said as he pulled back, looking at her again. "Are you okay?" Lilith gave a lazy but satisfied smile.

"I really am, but....why can't it be like this forever?" Tears sprung to her eyes and Lucifer pulled her to his chest again.