~What?~

Gwen had rushed over to the camp and way pacing back and forth nervously. She hadn't seen Jen in days. When she saw David and Max walking away from the docks, she basically tackled David. "What happened?" She asked.

Max sighed. "Daniel got trapped and it sounds like Jen might be involved."

"Sounds about ri- David where are you going?" David didnt answer. "We need to stop fucking doing this. Tell us where your going godammi-"

David hushed them. The other two heard cameras. David looked up at the counselors cabin to see a small security camera. He turned his head toward the control room and ran towards the door. He slammed it open, only to find it empty. He stood there confused. He went into the room further. He saw a wall of pictures of the campers, Jasper, and him, all connected with a red string, with Xs drawn on his eyes. He gasped.

He heard the door slam shut. "Hello Davey. I see you've seen my graph."

The voice was coming from the intercom, it was so dark, he couldn't see anything and he had forgotten where the light switch was.

He ran into a cloth curtain and walked through it. He saw cameras of everywhere in the camp.

Even behind him.

"Mr. Campbell?" He turned around to see Cameron holding a knife. "Why? I... I trusted you. This isnt how you used to be." David stepped back. "And WHAT? IS IT SO BAD THAT I CHANGED? YOU ABD YOUR BRATS ARE RUINING MY LIFE. ITS TIME. I . RUIN. YOURS."

blood on the floor.

"DAVEY NO!"