10 ;; a very bad idea

taehyung's hands move up to grab the other's curly, black locks as they kiss.

while jeongguk tightened his hold on the latter's waist. their lips move in sync as if they were doing it since forever. they were perfect.

they pulled away when both felt the lack of oxygen and booped their noses against each other's, smiling with their eyes closed.

"thank you." jeongguk murmured panting a little and taehyung breathed heavily when the raven head's hot breath hit his lips.

"i wanna kiss you without these tubes on, jeongguk." taehyung expressed and jeongguk smiled, "then do it."

jeongguk himself helped the younger remove the tubes and chuckled when he was at loss on how to do that.

"how do you even do this?" jeongguk asked, still figuring out to untangle all this.

finally when it was gone and resting on the bed, taehyung immediately cupped jeongguk's cheeks and kissed him but could already feel his breath getting short.

the kiss didn't last long or to be more precise, it was just some seconds when taehyung pulled away and gasped for air.

"i can't breath―" taehyung quickly reached out for his nasal cannula and jeongguk helped him wear it quickly.

"it was a very bad idea." taehyung breathed in and let out a chuckle seeing jeongguk's worried expression.

"you alright, baby?" jeongguk asked, pushing taehyung's brown hair locks backward, revealing his forehead where he placed a gentle kiss.

"i am fine." taehyung replied pecking the older's lips before pulling him in a tight hug.

the brunette buried his face in the crook of the other's neck and kissed the area, "i guess i have to just kiss you with these tubes on."

pulling away from the hug, taehyung stared at the other's eyes who smiled.

"you don't mind, right?" the younger questioned, his long, slender fingers caressing jeongguk's lips.

"i don't."

"jeon jeongguk why are you so handsome, hmm?" taehyung asked,  playing with jeongguk's right ear.

"and why are you so pretty?"

"it's just your opinion." taehyung whispered and jeongguk just pulled the other more close by his waist.

"everyone will agree."

"okay tell me, was i a good kisser? i mean― you know." taehyung trailed off while jeongguk gave him an amused smile, "yes, you were amazing."

"you were my first kiss." taehyung confessed that kinda surprised jeongguk like he didn't quite get it why someone never hit up on him.

"so you are saying that you never dated someone? how's that possible, just look at you." jeongguk asked, astonished.

"you wouldn't have noticed me either if i didn't have cancer in me. it made you notice me." taehyung remembered their first meeting and smiled at where they were now.

"stop mentioning that, tae." jeongguk requested and taehyung huffed getting off of his lap and laid down.

"cancer is a part of me, jeongguk. you can't ignore it." taehyung stole a brief glance at the raven head who was still sitting there, his eyes glued on him.

"who was the last person you kissed?" taehyung asked changing the topic.

"you."

"oof, no. before me." taehyung snorted and jeongguk thought for a moment, "it was the boy i dated. i told you about him. didn't i?"

"yeah."

"but nothing can compared to the kiss we shared." jeongguk hovered over the latter who raised his brows at him playfully, "oh really?"

jeongguk already caged taehyung with his elbows on both sides causing a small, shy smile to appear on taehyung's lips, "yeah really."

"what's so special about ours?" taehyung whispered.

"i don't know but it's surely better than any kiss i shared with anyone. maybe it's you. you are special." jeongguk didn't miss a single chance to make taehyung feel butterflies.

taehyung was already getting head over heels for him but he just doesn't show. he still tries to be the cool one.

"you are so falling in love with me." the brunette wrapped his arms around jeongguk's neck and pulled him closer.

"can i kiss you, again?" jeongguk asked and taehyung nodded.

"yes, please."

-

"thanks for having me over, mrs. jeon." taehyung bowed before getting out of the house with jeongguk following.

"visit us again, taehyung." jeongguk's mom waved her hand at him who waved back with a smile.

"you know i can walk back home alone." taehyung pushed jeongguk softly who just sighed in response.

"you know i will still be with you. then why asking?"

taehyung smiled and shifted his gaze at his feet as they both walked ahead.

"you got a bucket list jeongguk?" the latter asked, still continuing to walk.

"almost everyone got one. i ain't any different." jeongguk answered and taehyung nodded, "ever any of those wishes came true?"

"nope." jeongguk laughed.

"well one of mine came true today."

//////////////////////////////

you can expect a double update

:))))