14 ;; breathless kisses

taehyung stared at his phone, in a dilemma if he should call jeon jeongguk or not. he was missing him a lot.

"fuck, taehyung!" the pretty boy cursed getting irritated at how much attached he has gotten with the other. he just wants to spend time with the raven head who wanted the same thing.

he took a deep breath and called the other. he knows he shouldn't let the other get too close but he can't help it.

"hey baby." taehyung heard the other's voice that he adored and bit his bottom lip feeling butterflies in his stomach. jeon jeongguk was making him feel so many feelings.

"jeongoo, i miss you." taehyung whined and could hear the other let out a small chuckle, "you don't have any idea how pathetic i feel when i am not with you."

"and let me warn you, if you start with your morbid shits again, i am gonna just run to your house, right now." jeongguk warned from the other side.

"what will you do when i will die, hmm?" taehyung ignored the other's warning and that was is, jeongguk ended the call saying, "goodbye then, kim taehyung."

"hey―" the line went dead.

taehyung sighed and smiled to himself mumbling to himself, "such a cutie."

throwing the phone on the bed, he pulled the blanket on his body and stared at the ceiling.

humming to 'winter bear' he shut his eyes close. minutes passed but taehyung couldn't sleep. it wasn't something unusual. he sleeps almost all day if not spending time with jeongguk or isn't watching anything.

he almost got a heart attack when he heard small knocks on his window.

he quickly sat up and pulled himself to his feet only to peek through the curtains to see who it was.

"baby it's me, your ggukkie." it was jeongguk standing there wearing a big hoodie and a pair of red pajamas that didn't go together at all.

taehyung opened the window and pushed the other softly, glaring at him, "the fuck jeon jeongguk! you almost gave me a myocardial infarction."

"that's what you get for hurting me." jeongguk smiled widely and before the other could say something, he took a big step ahead and cupped the brunette's cheeks only to press their lips together.

it was a quick and soft kiss as they pulled away and smiled looking at each other, just into each other's eyes.

"i wasn't lying when i said i would run to your house." jeongguk said, his breath hitting the other's lips due to being this close.

"then i am glad i said those things." taehyung smiled kissing the other's nose that made him giggle so hard.

"now let me in." jeongguk crawled into the other's room and closed the window while taehyung walked back to his bed.

"now come on. i missed you. i missed kissing you, jeon jeongguk."

taehyung opened his arms for the other who rushed to the one he adored only to crawl over him but was super careful that he doesn't hurt the other in any way.

"you are so gorgeous." jeongguk pushed the hair covering the brunette's eyes and brushed his fingers through them, "so gorgeous."

"and you are so sexy jeon jeongguk, even if you are looking odd in this purple oversized hoodie and red pajamas." taehyung laughed, his arms crossing around jeongguk's neck pulling him closer, "this ain't fair."

there was a moment of silence between them when they were just staring at each other with small smiles adoring their lips before the older started leaning closer.

taehyung was too impatient and couldn't wait any longer to kiss those heavenly lips and so moved upwards.

they smiled into the kiss when it started slow but soon it turned into one of those heated, breathless ones.

the younger's nails digging into the other's shoulders when he tightly hugged him, kissing him hard while jeongguk played with the other's t-shirt.

taehyung moaned when jeongguk bit his bottom lip and he swears it was getting difficult to breath but he didn't wanna let go. he didn't want to stop.

jeongguk felt the other's breathing getting shallow with every passing moment and quickly pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting their mouths as a result of that sloppy kiss they shared seconds ago.

"baby, are you okay?"

////////////////////////

gorgeous babies,
im so sorry for
not updating.
i was on a break.

okay so only
fifteen more chapters
or so

and i am not gonna
sugarcoat things,
just get ready
to be sad :'(