13 ;; coconut head

taehyung took a brief glance at the mirror and smiled a little when he saw himself all dressed up for the date.

with jeon jeongguk.

the brunette was looking really pretty in that white t-shirt tucked in a pair of tight ripped jeans. but his smile disappeared when he saw the oxygen tubes coming out of his nose.

"yeah whatever." taehyung shrugged and rubbed his palms on his chest as if he was ironing before walking out of his room.

"jeongguk is waiting for you outside." taehyung's mom informed and again focused on the fashion magazine she was reading.

"why didn't he come in?" the brunette asked his mom who just burst into laughter causing the other to get confused.

"what? why are you laughing like this?" taehyung asked, smiling a bit seeing his mother laugh like that.

"go and check it out yourself and yeah come back before nine okay?" she set the deadline and taehyung nodded.

grabbing the straps of the backpack in which his oxygen tank was placed, he got out of the house only to discover jeon jeongguk kicking the air with his full force while letting out a long sigh.

"gguk. what happened?" taehyung asked, his heart rate dropping for a second thinking that jeongguk may have changed his decision and realized that doing all these is nothing but a waste of time but remembering his mom laughing, he was assured that nothing that sort was the matter.

"oh shit!" taehyung heard him curse and turn around while grabbing his hair with a nervous smile tugged on his lips, "hey baby."

"what happened?" taehyung got closer and pulled jeongguk's hand down that were grabbing his own hair.

"i went to the hair salon for a nice hair cut but they just fucked everything." jeongguk frowned and taehyung just started laughing loudly seeing jeongguk's damn hot curly long hair gone. his hair was now shorter making him look like a baby but still cute.

"don't laugh. my daddy looks are gone." jeongguk said before cupping taehyung's cheeks who was still laughing and pressed their lips together causing the other to shut up.

pulling away, jeongguk smiled when taehyung blushed and hung his head low, "looks like someone used a coconut shell to cut your hair."

"tae, no!" jeongguk grimaced but was surprised when taehyung abruptly hugged him.

"but still looking damn sexy, jeon jeongguk." taehyung whispered huskily burying his face in the crook of the older's neck.

"i wanted to look good next to you but that bitch just ruined it all." jeongguk said, wrapping his arms around the other's waist who giggled, "you always look good, asshole."

"but i might not look good with all these tubes." taehyung pulled away from the hug while his hands were crossed around the raven head's neck.

"hey, listen up babe." jeongguk made the other look up pulling his chin softly using his thumb and gave him the most wide smile be could possibly manage, "you are gorgeous."

"and these tubes just doesn't make you less beautiful, 'kay?"

-

jeongguk was busy feeding the other ice cream while taehyung giggled looking around, the clear sky, the fresh breeze, he loved it.

"do you really like me or it's just one of my cancer perks?" taehyung asked all of a sudden and the older just smiled in reply before questioning.

"what do you think?"

"hey just tell me, i don't have enough time to waste, you coconut head." taehyung laughed but that sentence broke the other's heart.

"i swear taehyung, i will kill you if you ever talk about dying again." the raven head warned feeding the other another spoon of ice cream which wasn't even that cold cause too cold things weren't good for him. so jungkook let it melt a little, stirred it until the temperature went up by a fee degrees.

"you don't need to do that. i am dying anyways. so don't waste any more time and kiss me instead?" taehyung said through a mouthful of ice cream.

"you are a meanie, kim taehyung."

///////////////////////////////