29;; take me home

jeongguk harshly wiped the tears away and looked up at the one who caressed his hair.

it was taehyung's mom. they were currently in the hospital. the raven head couldn't find the courage to walk in the cabin to see his boyfriend almost dying.

three days of seeing the one he loved so much on that hospital bed struggling to breath was hurting him too much.

"mrs. kim—" jeongguk pulled himself to his feet and looked down at the floor, "i can't do this anymore. i can't see him like this."

"but he needs you, dear. you are the only one who he wants to see right now." she said, pushing the other softly, "he needs you so much."

jeongguk nodded, drawing his bottom lip in and chewed on it before walking in.

"hey baby." the raven head called and taehyung who had his eyes closed now turned around to see his gguk.

he held his hand up in the air weakly, a small smile tugged on his lips which got covered by the oxygen mask he had on.

jeongguk moved faster and got the other's hand before settling beside him. he slowly caressed the other's cheeks when he sat up.

"i love you, jeon jeongguk." taehyung confessed for the thousandth time that came out muffled because of the mask but jeongguk understood it all.

"i love you more." jeongguk smiled kissing the tears away that were rolling down his gorgeous boyfriend's cheeks.

"no way!" taehyung pushed the raven head gently before pulling his mask off, "you can't love me more."

"why? babe." jeongguk asked and was about to make his boyfriend again wear it but taehyung refused.

"cause i loved you for my forever." taehyung breathed heavily.

"i will love you until my last breath, baby." taehyung could feel the shortage of air and immediately wore the mask, himself.

"stop talking, tae." jeongguk insisted before resting his forehead on the other's, "just stop talking and rest."

-

taehyung didn't like it in the hospital. he wanted to back to his house, his room.

it's been already a week in the hospital. his condition wasn't getting better, rather getting worse and the fact that the doctors aren't even letting his parents or jeongguk in the cabin for the whole time was suffocating him even more.

"mom, i wanna get back home. please." taehyung held his mom's hand who was busy checking the meds his father just bought.

"no, baby." his mom refused, taking the place beside her beautiful son.

"i ain't getting better mom." taehyung hugged his mother and buried his face on her chest, "please mom, let me die in somewhere i love."

"who said you are dying?" she broke down in tears.

"you are not dying. my gorgeous boy is gonna live for a hundred years. mark my words." she smiled cupping his cheeks and pressed her lips on her son's forehead.

"you and i both know, it's a lie." taehyung could talk without being interrupted as the oxygen mask was replaced by cannulas again on taehyung's requests.

"please mom, consider this as my last wish." taehyung smiled and his mom looked away, biting her bottom lip not to cry out loud.

all of them knew taehyung wasn't improving. that even in this hospital or in his house, there were no signs of recovery. that the brunette wasn't getting any better and was a guest in this cruel world for some more days.

she looked at her son who smiled, "please mom—" taehyung paused for a second and took a deep breath.

"take me home."

////////////////////////

i am not crying
you are-