26;; once again

"baby, you are tired-" jeongguk tried to make the one now laying beside him understand but he just shook his head no and small tears started escaping his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"i don't even know how many days i have left in my life, jeongguk. i don't even know if we will ever get a chance or my body will cope up that time." taehyung turned to his right, causing jeongguk to face his back.

"tae, baby." jeongguk called pulling the other. the younger now again faced jeongguk who smiled, "i love you."

"i love you too, gguk." taehyung said and tried to pull the duvet that was already half way down the bed but the older stopped him, "let me love you, once again."

taehyung nodded, his tears rolling down slowly as he now laid straight while jeongguk moved ahead.

"spread your legs, baby." jeongguk said with a smile and taehyung found this erotic line so cute that he ended up letting out a small giggle.

"my boyfriend is such a cutie." taehyung smiled and did what he was told to, he bit his bottom lip and spread his legs for jeon jeongguk.

"i don't think we need to prepare again, do we?" jeongguk asked crawling over his boyfriend's flawless body and caged him in between his arms.

he went for his boyfriend's collarbones and started leaving small kisses here and there.

occasionally biting some area that will surely make purple marks by tomorrow morning, jeongguk smiled and booped their noses together.

their breathing synced as jeongguk trailed down and started leaving hickeys near the other's right nipple.

taehyung moaned when jeongguk licked his nipple and sucked on it while massaging the other.

contented with the kisses, jeongguk now moved up and stared at the other.

"tell me if you feel uncomfortable or i hurt you, okay? just-" taehyung pecked the other's lips and shut him up before giggling cutely, "you can never hurt me, jeon jeongguk."

jeongguk eyes softened and he closed his eyes before pressing a firm kiss on taehyung's forehead.

they didn't exchange any more words and taehyung nodded giving the other a signal. the younger hugged the other when he placed himself in front of taehyung's entrance that was already leaking jeongguk's cum from their previous session.

taehyung felt the other's tip against himself and sucked in a sharp breath.

jeongguk felt the other's body tense up a bit and quickly went to intertwine their fingers.

their hands were like the missing puzzles, fitting together so nicely. the younger moaned when jeongguk slowly entered.

taehyung tightly held jeongguk's hand and shut his eyes close feeling the other's length in him, "gguk-"

taehyung moaned jeongguk's name as the raven head started moving in and out. the thrusts started slow but as soon as taehyung adjusted which didn't take too long after their session, jeongguk started increasing his pace.

taehyung looked up at the other who pressed their foreheads together as he thrusted deeper and didn't know how much happy he was. it was euphoric.

"baby-" taehyung's nails dug into jeongguk's back as he held him tightly due to the thrusts. the younger didn't stop producing lewd sounds that got mixed with the sound of their skin slapping against each other's.

"i love you- gg-gguk." taehyung's voice muffled when jeongguk found his prostate and started hitting it over and over again sending him to cloud nine.

the brunette was crying, not because it was painful or something, he was just too happy.

jeongguk kissed those tears away and pressed their lips together. their kiss was heated as none of them wanted to stop, their kiss often getting interrupted when one of them moans due to the impact but still they found themselves again kissing.

"gguk, i am close." taehyung informed and jeongguk nodded, "me too babe."

they came almost at the same time, jeongguk inside his boyfriend and taehyung on his and the older's stomach.

-

"you know, i used to think that sex was gross but maybe it depends on whom you are doing it with." taehyung said to his boyfriend who laughed.

the younger could feel the other's body shaking as he was laying with his head on jeongguk's chest

"baby, i love you." taehyung confessed for the thousandth time and rubbed his palm on jeongguk's chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"i love you more, kim taehyung."

////////////////////////////

finishing this soon :'(