the death of Anakin Skywalker

"Cause space is just a made up word by someone who's afraid to get too close

"Cause space is just a made up word by someone who's afraid to get too close."

It was another hot day on Tatooine when 9-year-old Anakin Skywalker dried the sweat out of his forehead with the sleeve of the dirty clothes he was wearing while continuing to run to the little hut him and his mom lived in.

Anakin Skywalker was a peculiar little boy. Everybody knew it and nobody questioned it anymore. He knew a lot, sometimes even things he shouldn't be able to. He listened and learned new things from star pilots, about the galaxy he hoped he would one day explore. He knew from a very young age, that he was able to control the force around him and even though he was not trained, usually he could do that extremely well. Some would even say disturbingly well for an individual his age and with no training at all.

That was another thing he learned while listening to people around him, about the force, the Jedi, meanwhile dreaming that one day he would become a warrior, helping people with destiny as his mother and he had for a long time. He was good and wanted to do good for people that no one cared about. But his destiny was never meant to lead him into the light. Quickly he learned, that his rightful place was in the dark.

"Mom," Anakin yelled when he was almost at the hut. Something disturbed him from his daily chores. Something he never felt, but it shook his force signature violently and made him scared for his mother, who felt the same kind of fear. "Mom?" he repeated, when he walked into their little home and didn't see his mother, but a tall figure dressed in black robes and hood. Only later he saw his mother sitting on the kitchen chair, shaking in fear. When she looked at her son, her face twisted in a grimace, she wanted to cry, scream for her child to run. But it was too late.

"Ani," she whispered and with glossy eyes watched her little boy standing in place, trying to analyze the situation. The figure was now watching Anakin, focusing solemnly on him, as if he was waiting for this very moment. And he was. That's why he was smiling, feeling more satisfied than ever before.

"What a power," Sheev Palpatine said in a quiet, husky voice when he felt the vibrations around the blonde boy. So young and so powerful. He knew he could have it all if he makes the right decisions, and he always did. He doesn't make mistakes. And he doesn't negotiate.

_____

At the moment, when Palpatine took, kidnapped, stole Anakin Skywalker from his mother, his destiny was sealed. He really had no place in the light and would never become a Jedi, because from that moment he was trained to be a Sith Lord. His soul was getting darker every day, damning him for eternity. His pain was his only fuel.

Every day he dreamed of his mother, her eyes, her smile, her touch when she kissed his cheek, caressed his hair so lovingly. But she was no more. It was the first thing Palpatine did to make sure, Anakin had no bonds, no love in his life. Pain is the only thing left for him and the hate for Palpatine because he took his mother from this world. In his master's words, the pain from his mother's death is what will create a powerful Sith Lord. He promised him, that the galaxy shall bow to his feet. But Anakin was not stupid. He knew he meant, that Anakin was a weapon Palatine would use against the galaxy and him – Sheev Palpatine, Darth Sidious – will be the one ruling over every creature.