Maybe it's love.

Shuhua's POV

I don't know what Soojin unnie had in mind last night but I didn't fight her since I knew she was drunk. That made me sweat a little bit though..

*flaskback to last night*

<<Babe, I hope you're not mad about that. Clearly she was drunk and you even saw me avoiding and pushing her, right?>> I told her with a nervous tone as I was accompanying her out of the club.

<<Hey, it's fine. I know she was drunk, that's why I didn't say anything.>> Chungha unnie said reassuring me.

<<Can I ask you something?>> She said smiling.

<<Of course babe. What is it?>> I told her as I was intertwining my hand with hers.

<<Do you...>> She hesitated, but I didn't say anything as I didn't want to look impatient.

<<I mean, is there a possibility that you are still...>> she continued then stopped again.
I knew what she was gonna say. This time I wanted to continue because I could see that is was hard for her to say it.

<<...in love with her?>> I asked her raising my eyebrows.

<<Yes.>> Chungha unnie responded.

When we were getting to know each other I already felt very comfortable with her, she made me feel secure and told me that if I ever needed to clear my mind from any worries, any pain etc. I could have talked to her without problems.

<<You know that I love you right?>> I asked her.

<<Yes, but if you have to lie, really there's no need to...>> She started to say looking down and I interrupted her.

<<And because I love you, I'm not gonna lie to you.>> I stated lifting her chin up.

<<I won't deny that she was and still is a huge part in my life. Yes, she was my first love and I still care for her, but you are my present. I love you, and I choose you. You have my heart and I hope that I have yours too.>> I said and she was starting to get teary.

<<My heart is yours, love. Be sure of that.>> Chungha unnie said, and then we kissed.

*end of flashback*

I was at the dorm at the moment, I decided to check on Soojin unnie so I knocked and she made me enter her room.

<<How do you feel unnie?>> I asked her.

<<I'm fine, thank you for caring.>> She said, I could see that she was embarassed. It looks like someone already told her about last night.

<<Look Shuhua, about last night, I'm sorry. I don't know what has gotten into me, I guess I was really drunk.>> She said looking me in the eyes this time.

<<I also want to apologize to Chungha sunbaenim, but I don't how.>> She continued.

<<Don't worry unnie, I knew you were drunk and Chungha unnie too, so it's fine.>> I said smiling.

<<Really?>> Soojin unnie asked surprised.

<<Yes don't worry.>> I said reassuring her.

Third person's POV

Soyeon was at her studio at the company with Yuqi. It was the first time that the leader was distracted, it never happened.

<<Ya Jeon Soyeon! Are you perhaps distracted?>> Yuqi asked in shock.

<<Neo jugeullae? (You wanna die?) Na "Unnie" ya (I'm older than you)!>> Seoyeon responded.