Lost memory.

Third person's POV

<<Who... who are you?>> These were the first words that Shuhua uttered after waking up. Soojin couldn't believe what she just heard.

<<Shuhua...>> Soojin called her praying that Shuhua didn't forget her.

<<Oh, Soojin unnie, sorry I didn't recognize you at first.>> Shuhua said making Soojin sigh.

<<Ah mwoyaaa, you scared me..>> Soojin said sulking which made Shuhua laugh.

<<Scared you with what?>> Shuhua asked confused.

<<I thought you had an amnesia or something.>> Soojin said tearing up.

<<I'm too strong for that thing haha.>> Shuhua said with her typical face of bragging about something.

<<I knew it.>> Soojin said holding her hand.

<<I missed you so much love, I really did.>> Soojin said caressing her face, suddenly she saw Shuhua widening her eyes.

<<Why? What's wrong?>> Soojin asked wiping off her tears.

<<Unnie... what did you call me?>> Shuhua asked.

<<I said "Love" why?>> Soojin responded.

<<Since when do you call me that way?>> Shuhua asked the older member confused, but at the same time blushing.

<<What do you mean since when? Shuhua you're my girlfriend, it's normal for me to call you that way.>> Soojin explained.

<<WHAAAAAAAT?! YOU'RE MY WHAT?>> Shuhua screamed, causing Soojin to flinch.

<<What the heck Shuhua, stop ok? Stop teasing me it's not funny anymore.>> Soojin said a little bit irritated.

<<Wait unnie, I'm.. I'm not teasing you, I'm really... I mean.. I don't... you're my girlfriend?>> Shuhua asked.

<<What the..>> Soojin uttered before calling the doctor.

<<She knows me but she doesn't remember that I'm her girlfriend.>> Soojin said entering the room again with the doctor.

<<You're awake Shuhua, how are you feeling?>> The doctor asked.

<<I'm fine, I'm just a little bit dizzy, but I'm fine.>> Shuhua responded.

<<Don't worry, it's normal since you slept for almost two months.>> The doctor said causing Shuhua to gasp.

<<For two months?>> Shuhua asked.

<<What about the schedule? The promotions?>> Shuhua asked Soojin.

<<We are on a hiatus since then.>> Soojin responded firmly.

<<It's fine Shuhua, your company released a letter and your fans understood the situation.>> The doctor said reassuring the young one, Shuhua sighed.

<<Listen, do you know who is she?>> The doctor asked pointing at Soojin.

<<Yes, she's Soojin unnie, my member.>> Shuhua asked confused, wondering why he would ask something so obvious.

<<Just a member? Nothing else?>> The doctor asked.

<<Hum.. yeah, that's what I know, unless something happened during these two months.>> Shuhua said confused.